Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cats vs. dogs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well you could FTP into boards.ie and modify his file... I know he has one!! [i know too much about these damn boards]. But I guess you can't do that. frown.gif

Thank you Adam for that. I hate Cats. They don't show any affection aside from when they want something from you or when it suits them. Remember - A Dog is mans best friend!

Fiachra de Bhulbh,
    debhulbh@eircom.net

Yeah, I just want to make sure people didn't get the wrong idea of me when i said cats were evil. Obviously, they are evil, but that doesn't mean I like dogs any better. I'm able to relate more easily to evil narcissistic creatures than stupid furry ones.

woah.
    cats are super.

i'm getting into this topic a bit late and everyone's discussing Kate and moderators and stuff but hey…

the cat's body is sleek and furry and nice to touch and stroke. and it purrs. it doesn't bite and it sits in your bed like a hot water bottle.
    even the way a cat falls is worth having one for.

may I,
    -jerome

Originally posted by fiachra:
    I hate Cats. They don't show any affection aside from when they want something from you or when it suits them.

Neither do dogs, they just constantly want affection, otherwise they'd ignore you whenever they weren't eating or something, like cats can do if they don't like you.

[This message has been edited by Mahotée (edited 02-09-2000).]

• Advertisement

Originally posted by jerome:
    woah.
    cats are super.

Thankyou Jerome, And I know of you, even if I wasn't at session 1.

Cats are smart, dogs are stupid and they bark at me. And I'm scared of dogs.

cat's respect you if you respect them. dogs idolise you for giving them simple pleasures. they also smell and drool. cats are warm and nice to touch. but it's funny to see a cat doing silly thing cause they're smart but when dogs do silly things it's just dogginess and not funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by Mahotée:
    You don't really get the whole self preservation thing, do you? I will destroy you with my army of cats and then post all those lovely photos of you all over the internet (I'll find someone with a scanner). Or better yet, post them and let you live. Unless, of course, you want to change your views on cats and shirt ownership.

hehe, i've a scanner..... :)

Originally posted by smiles:
    hehe, i've a scanner.

Wonderful. Unfortunately you live in boggerland. Gwen has a scanner and lives just half an hour away. And she has a strokable nose.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by smiles:
    hehe, i've a scanner..... smile.gif

I cant believe youd sell out on me like this! (Well actually i can :P)

And i know Gwen wont... /me goes to email Gwen...

biggrin.gif

A

Oh please! Like you could ever be as threatening as I can.
    Even if you were anywhere near a match for me with regards to scaring people, I have easy access to her home, a talking clock and an axe.

Wait! How can you ARGUE over cats and dogs? It's obvious what the CORRECT (ie. MY) answer is...

Cats are small, sleek, selfish, and sometimes friendly animals.

Dogs are varying in size, varying in greed and often friendly. Also, if dogs are so stupid, how come my last one was able to escape from ANY situation? We put chicken wire (like barbed, only not) around the fence, checked under the bushes, repaired the gates, put bricks over any hole in the ground... and he still ALWAYS escaped (and then came back when he got bored of outside, or got hungry)!

So, I'm glad I could settle this little matter... Oh! And sure I'll sleep with Kate! I like cats and dogs, so does that count?

(New topic)- Sheep or chickens, for... you know...

Sven

Sven, what the hell are you on? Sheeps or chickens ... there's no contest there, its obvious which are better. You should upload the movie to encourage people into choosing the right answer. And a smiley face is only scary if its yours.

iMP

Originally posted by lordsippa:
    Dogs are varying in size, varying in greed and often friendly. Also, if dogs are so stupid, how come my last one was able to escape from ANY situation? We put chicken wire (like barbed, only not) around the fence, checked under the bushes, repaired the gates, put bricks over any hole in the ground... and he still ALWAYS escaped (and then came back when he got bored of outside, or got hungry)!

So basically dogs are a nuisance? Cause more work than they're worth? Are comletely dependent on their owners for basic needs?
    I concur.

kay then.
    dogs are ok.
    cats are better.
    dogs are silly, they smell realllly bad, and they cant figure out where that bit of really nice food right in front of them is. They also require constant affection and arent even independant enough to go for a walk on their own. My dog also ****s on my landing in the middle of the night whenever we have visitors.

Now, cats, on the other hand..
    Cats know exactly what they want and how to get it. They are independant. They wont be your slave but if you have a nice mutual respect going on you can get along really well. I.e. you actually have to *earn* a cats' respect whereas.. well dogs are silly. They dont smell half as bad as dogs. They dont **** on landings. AND of course they can kick any dog's ass with one swipe of those claws. Unlike dogs, they actually have a life. They go out. they have fun. they visit the neighbours and get them to give them food.
    Cats are great.

Oh yeah i'll sleep with Kate.
    And i know this is the wrong topic, but i have never ever had the oppertunity to have socks with Kate.
    laadeelaa

Ifa has spoken.

On the subjects of cats and scanners, did you ever hear of the Cat Scan contest? No, really, these guys were giving out prizes for holding your cat in the scanner and... scanning it. You'd be marked up for detail and composition, and down for squirming and poor focus. Sadly, at the time, all I had was a motor-feed page scanner, which made it a little hard for me to enter. I have the address in a magazine somewhere, if anyone really wants to see the site should still be up, and I can probably find the address... you sick perverted freaks

cat scanny stuff:

Argh thats soo not nice. If i see anyone doing that i will have to thwap them immedietely (sp?) with.. a thwapping device of some sort.

i just watched red dwarf. The one with the Cat religion. They were sillycats. I think this is an inaccurate representation of Cat evolution. Evolved cats would kick ass. Not wear silly hats.

I heard of the catscan contest it was in PCG... (too lazy to look up the issue).

Anyway,
    Dogs DO go out with the other dogs! They have a great time! AND they're bisexual! How much better could they get?

Yes, cats are in someways better, but cats are also... well... b****y. Y'know. They are loners and they're just TOO... picky. They have to be SPOTLESS, not clean. Stranger still is the fact that the carry about twice as many diseases as most dogs.

Also, isn't this argument just a nice way of phrasing the... OOH! A chance for a new topic to cause discord! Yay!

Anyway, that's all!

Sheep kick!

Go to
    ftp.diediedie.com/sheep.mov
    to see why.

Originally posted by Asuka:
    I cant believe youd sell out on me like this! (Well actually i can :P)

:D

A

adam i'm surprised at you..... you only doubted me in a second comment..... hehe.... you dont really know me know....... *evil giggle* (the one sarah is always complaining about....) hehehehehehehehheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhahaaaaaaaaaa! :)

selling out is fun.... i'm getting to be a pillow.... :)

• Advertisement

selling out is fun.... i'm getting to be a pillow....

And you couldn't be a pillow for a better or worse person than me. Depending on how you look at it . . . Plus I'll give you cookies!

Originally posted by Mahotée:
    And you couldn't be a pillow for a better or worse person than me. Depending on how you look at it . . . Plus I'll give you cookies!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... coookkkiiiieeeesssss........

/me does homer simpson noises....

yeah :) pillow = me 4 u. :)

sorry babe, in demand.

Also... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........cooooooooooooooooooooooooooookies...........

I had to buy a new keyboard due to drool damage. Now I have to keep one window open with Kates offer to sleep with us to stop a repeat. Only kidding! Please don't hurt me. PLEASE!? I'll be good. Sorry... no, really sorry...

(If there be a God of humour, let him smite me down!)

Bye!

Sven

Originally posted by lordsippa:
    I had to buy a new keyboard due to drool damage. Now I have to keep one window open with Kates offer to sleep with us to stop a repeat.

FIONA! FIONNUALA! To the catmobile! The one who sleeps with/on you(one of them anyway . . .) is being insulted! Defend me, dammit! I'll make confectionery!

This is getting overly silly and i feel i should comment but i dont know what i should say.

So i just said that.

That topic is 2 pages long so if im in a bad mood next time im online ill lock it smile.gif

A

(Note non-sensical comments relating to lack of sleep)

Originally posted by Asuka:
    This is getting overly silly and i feel i should comment but i dont know what i should say.

So i just said that.

That topic is 2 pages long so if im in a bad mood next time im online ill lock it smile.gif

A

(Note non-sensical comments relating to lack of sleep)

how dare you try to repress our silliness?
    stop overdoing your commanderishness.
    um. i love you?

That defnitely calls for a severe locking smile.gif

However, im in quite a good mood at the moment, plus i dont want to overdo my 'commanderishness', plus i sated my locking desire yesterday, so ill let it go for the moment.

/me refrains from abusing the powah

biggrin.gif

A

Damn i just found a cool new smiley smile.gif

Make up ypur own minds as to what it is biggrin.gif

smileysex5.gif

A

Pick up these smilies here

boldblue.gif

A