Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cats vs. dogs

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

CATSCATSCATSCATSCATS!

This is my first post. Yay!

Eimear

Originally posted by Asuka:
    That defnitely calls for a severe locking

You ba$tard! Fiona can love whoever she wants, whenever she wants wherever she wants, as long as she doesn't disrupt traffic.

You lock this thread and I'll get Eamon to beat you up. Fear my wrath!

And this threaad has only become sily because the dog-people have no good points so the cat-people have nothing to argue against. You losers . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by Mahotée:

FIONA! FIONNUALA! To the catmobile! The one who sleeps with/on you(one of them anyway . . .) is being insulted! Defend me, dammit! I'll make confectionery!

i'm jumping on him.... ouuuu.... the fun of it....... :) Yeah, you spelt my name right :) (sorry -- it's unusual) :)

I defend everyone, i'm an upholder of justice or something.... and other things but lets not go into that in public... unless you are into that....? :)

xxx
    Fionnuala

I apologise!

Please don't hurt me!

Or at least be gentle...
    Or rough... wink.gif

I still have to say sheep and cows are better. Dogs are more... friendly in a stupid and fun way... cats are more... well, feminine in their friendship (I'm a guy, so it's from my outlook)... so, it just depends on your mood as regards which you go for.

Finally, I would just like to state that my head hurts, I am tired and I just found some newly developed pictures of CWAJUL99, for any who are interested...

Sven

Originally posted by smiles:
    Yeah, you spelt my name right smile.gif (sorry -- it's unusual) smile.gif

I defend everyone, i'm an upholder of justice or something.... and other things but lets not go into that in public... unless you are into that....? smile.gif

Whatever it is, chances are I'm into it. With exta mustard and whipped cream. And possibly raisins. We can have funfunfun and uphold many many things. But not justice. Corruption is so much more fun. Btw, Eamon is my sexy li'l slutboy and manly protector.
    So he can come play too.

Yes, I spelt your name right. I hate when people spell my name wrong. I feel your pain. We're bonding now. And you know what that leads to . . .

• Advertisement

No offence anyone, but this is getting locked. Ill explain in a sperate thread.

A

Advertisement