Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion

Options
  • 03-09-2000 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Any one know when the next reunion is on?
    i heard the last one in dub was just a couple of people walking around dublin and there could be a proper one in halloween.
    any news?
    C-ya
    Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ok, I'm having a party on the Saturday after the Junior Cert results; the 16th.
    Anyone who wants to come, please let me know. You're most welcome, but I need to have at least a vague idea of who plans on being there.
    Whether you're coming or not, we should all meet up in town that afternoon (anyone coming to the party, we'll all just go back to my house from town). I propose Easons on O'Connell St, at 12:00.
    Any other ideas anyone??
    Love and hugs
    Nóirín

I'll go.
    Now is anyone going to offer me a bed? Or, failing that, some floor with a roof on.

Marty

I'll go too. So long as I can wake up after the Cert. results (BTW, good luck to anyone else who's getting theirs). And the one at Halloween is also (apparently) going ahead.

iMP

Ta everybody.
    When are the results coming in?

[This message has been edited by lemonhead (edited 03-09-2000).]

Yah whats the story with Halloween reunions? Since tragic 6th yeah people like me who have to do that studying thing arent really able to go to a lot during term and stuff..
    My idea for them involves the usual. i.e. Rocky!! dont ask me anything more. Someone Dublinish organisey tings.
    blaaah
    Too much study rots brain. And i only did 1 1/2 hours. which is a whole lot. blaaaaaahhhhfoihcvncjeicj

Ifa has spoken. (kinda)

• Advertisement

7 DAYS TO GO

OK need advice here.
    My school is making me cut my hair or ELSE.
    u guys know mw from ctyi (or mabe not) but what do u think?
    C-ya
    tom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by lemonhead:
    OK need advice here.
    C-ya
    tom

is it a private school? if so u are pretty much fcuked... they can nearly do anything they want, if it's not then they cant *make* you. treathen to complain to the department of education and that if you were a girl they wouldnt make you cut it (if ure in a mixed school).... failing that..... smile and look all innocent..... :)

I'll go!

DEAR GOD! THEY'RE OUT NEXT WEEK!

AND I CAN'T FIND A BELT! NOT FOR MY PANTS! THEY STAY UP! (JUST SHUT UP YOU SICKOS!)

Ah! Only kidding. This is the JC after all! HAH! Who gives a s**t? I don't!

I pity all you sixth years out there.

And on the hair issue... at least your parents didn't try (and succeed) to make you cut it. As for the school incident, try stationg your case by posting pro-fascist propaganda all over your school! At least they might think better of you for supporting them...

RIP THE SYSTEM!

ANARCHY FOREVER!

MOO!

Sven

(Join my army)

OK need advice here.
    C-ya
    tom

Yeah, my school's the same way: no long hair, no short hair (kinda hypocritical, no?), no bleach, no dyes, no beards or moustaches etc. and there's pretty much nothing you can do... except: tell whoever wants rid of your hairstyle that in about 6 months the European Convention on Human Rights is coming in to effect in Ireland and after that there's nothing they can do about hairstyles they don't like (the legislation says hairstyles, clothing etc. are part of a person's undeniable right to self-expression), so why should they prolong the inevitable - that you'll be able to have whatever hair you want. I'm a freak for knowing this amn't I? But its true, I read it in a newspaper (a reliable one, natch).

iMP

• Advertisement

ta every one
    (especially imp, who r u?)
    c-ya
    tom

ta every one
    (especially imp, who r u?)
    c-ya
    tom

At last evryone gets to know who iMP is... it is I, Ian. From Int. Relations, Session 2. And I know who you all are... bwahahahahahahahahahahah... well, some of you.

iMP

Ok, this is Susan from IR. You know, weird girl with long brown hair, hung around with Eleanor, army jacket, galaxy hazlenuts?

This is really bad, but I can't match your name with your face. I'm bad that way. sorry

Susan

Originally posted by Shurikan:
    Ok, this is Susan from IR. You know, weird girl with long brown hair, hung around with Eleanor, army jacket, galaxy hazlenuts?

This is really bad, but I can't match your name with your face. I'm bad that way. sorry

Susan

well susan im surprised (though not annoyed) u dont remember me. i was in your class.

hrmm. ian describe yourself. are you short?
    deirdre

Originally posted by duffy:
    hrmm. ian describe yourself. are you short?
    deirdre

No, I'm not short.

iMP

I remember Susan (ooh, who could forget her), I remember Thomas/Tom (still haven't chosen), I think I remember Eoin(Tara and Ruairi's son?) I don't remember Ian. And I have a tendency to be one of those freaky loner people who watches people until they get scared and go away so, IAN, if that is your real name and if you are, in fact a real person, please give a full description of yourself and blood and urine samples at the front desk. Tom, I like your hair. Tell your school I'll hurt them. Ooh! Or else get a crewcut and act like an army guy and freak everyone out! That's what I did.

What is it with people not remembering me?? Ian Mulholland, from IR Session 2. Always hung around with Sven, Hugh, Abe, Andrew Byrne, Andrew Quinn, Chris (not all at the same time, natch). Dark hair, pretty much average height, broad. There. The urine and blood samples should arrive in the morning.

iMP

you! one of the rugby ball dudes! i remember you. i attemted to hug you on one occassion i believe.
    yay! i'm great. did you wear rugby shirts?
    deirdre

OOHH!! I know!! what country were you. I 'll know you then!! I am so smart!! S. M. R. T.

Susan

• Advertisement

I was India. D'you know me now??

iMP

Originally posted by Mahotée:
    I remember Thomas/Tom (still haven't chosen)Tom, I like your hair. Tell your school I'll hurt them. Ooh! Or else get a crewcut and act like an army guy and freak everyone out! That's what I did.

Ta for remembering me , BUT who r u?

India, India......

Emmmm..... Sure. I remember you. heh.

Susan

Oh wait!! I remember you now!! yayayayayay.

Susan

Um... actually Deirdre... I was the Eoin who... for example, asked you for a hat on the last night... you know... hung around with Hugh... guy who wouldn't hug you... You gotta know him!

And Kate, sorry 'bout the insult... I really need to work on my jokes (I was hit on the head by a falling piano)... Are you scary Kate, sister of Hugh?

How do I put in pictures? I have one that could be useful in identifying me! Does it require html.. Please tell me not so, as it would require thought and effort (my two arch nemisis')!

Bye,

Sven. (legal studies) (rory's RA group)

i know all of ye, and have one thing 2 say - tom, cut your hair

Originally posted by suga babe:
    i know all of ye, and have one thing 2 say - tom, cut your hair

i have 3 things to say:
    1. No
    2.Who r u ?
    3. No

Ta for remembering me , BUT who r u?

I'm just Kate. I can't think of anything memorable that I did. I was in Psych, roomies with Tara and Fiona. And I'm tallish. I'm not Hugh's sister, she's scared of me.

I don't know what else. Someone describe me!

I've gotta side with Tom on the hair thing (I know what it's like to be forced to cut ones hair)... also, he uses the nickname Lemonhead and as everyone knows Monkey Island 2 is the best game ever (there's a book by Lemonhead in the library, so he is in there!)... buy it today (Blatant advertisement!)... It'll make your life significantly bigger...

Cue insulting reply from iMP...

Oh! And why are all these non-CTYI people coming here?

Apologies to Kate for mixing you up with other SCARY Kate.

Who here's from Dublin?

Any Americans on this board?

Sven

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Mahotée:
    I'm just Kate. I can't think of anything memorable that I did. I was in Psych, roomies with Tara and Fiona. And I'm tallish. I'm not Hugh's sister, she's scared of me.

I don't know what else. Someone describe me!

r u tall Kate that was with tall Peter Budden ?

ta sven

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement