Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

you! you're kewl eoin. there were too many on sess 2. there was e-oin(noirin's bro) e-eoghan the cripple, pubert eoin and kewl eoin. then there may have been others but i've forgotten them. ah well. i'm sorry about the hat i got locked out. frown.gif

ooooooh you're Eoin with the sexy ass? Who went out with Sarah?
    um

and i'd describe kate but my mind seems to be blocking the memories out. something about handcuffs and whipped cream...
    yes. She is Peter Budden's kate. hehe.

Sven, why would I post an insulting reply when you've just plugged one of the best game series' of all time?? It just doesn't make sense.

iMP.

Sexy ass... maybe (shut up Ian!)...
    Sarahs guy... no.

Kewl Eoin! Yay! Finally, someone who appreciates my personal style (lack of).

I was the Eoin with the leather jacket, for all who are still bewildered (ie. Everyone but Ian and Deirdre).

For all who are interested... I've 12 messages in my new email address and I'm on 3% of my mailbox limit. One message had an attatched picture. Why are mailboxes so small?

Sven

tom,let me refresh your memory. you described me as slutty, suggestive and hated. but don't worry, i don't hold it against you. i was only messin about the hair

• Advertisement

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry

sorry Amy i didn't mean it please forgive me,
    tom

p.s. sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

Eoin, why did you mention me at THAT particular point in your post??

iMP.

Ian...

Shut up please.

Which Amy is that?

Um...

That's all

Sven

you're totally forgiven. and by the way i watched fight club again and i don't completly hate it now!
    lotsa love, amy
    p.s. hiya sven

also tom, well done for figuring out who it was so quickly.

• Advertisement

No, Eoin. Why don't YOU shut up. BTW, this is just a pointless post to bring me up to 29, just one more and I can be an evil supremacist.

iMP

DO U CALL YOURSELVES MESSAGE BOARD PEOPLE THINGS? come on Cats vs.Dogs is beating us in the amount of replies. R WE GOING TO LOSE TO THEM?

i'm not competitive.

or obsessive

i'm not

I SWEAR

No way are we gonna lose out to those people in Cats vs. Dogs. C'mon people, post some replies on this, very cool board. Y'know you want to.

iMP

ffs this isnt a competition

biggrin.gif

A

THE RESULTS R IN!
    4 A'S
    4 B'S
    1 D

U SMRT PPL PROBABLY DID BETTER THAN ME.
    TELL ME ANY WAY

i got *drum roll*
    4 a's
    5 b's
    1 c
    i hate cspe. was our class project really that **** that we all got up to a c?
    and how did i get an a in french and a b in irish. c'est bizarre.
    good luck to you all

That's good, Tom, but correct me if I'm wrong but that only amounts to 9 subjects - didn't everybody do 10??

10 honours for me. Anybody who wants to slag Sven off, go to the "The Junior Cert." thread where his results will(/should) be posted tomorrow.

iMP

Wow Ian, so nice to see you care...

I got...
    3 D's
    4 B's
    3 A's

Oh well!

I probably should stop insulting the examiners.... and everyone else.

Sven

• Advertisement

Scratch my remark about Sven's results being on the other thread, there they are, above this. I'm tired. Ish. Why does Sven always ICQ me at the wrong time? F**king B*****d.

iMP.

Originally posted by Asuka:
    ffs this isnt a competition

You should know us better than that! Everything is a competition. My personal favourite is mud-wrestling, but I'm flexible. As Fiona will testify.
    I did 11 subjects for JC. Music and French were compulsory when I started 1st year. But now religion and CSPE have pushed them out. Anger.

Um, and that was the first year CSPE was compulsory so I think students in our school still have to do eleven.

[This message has been edited by Mahotée (edited 14-09-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Mahotée (edited 14-09-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

jc.... yeah :)

I got 7 A's and 2 B's :)

so i'm kinda happy :)

xxx
    Fionnuala

Originally posted by imp:
    That's good, Tom, but correct me if I'm wrong but that only amounts to 9 subjects - didn't everybody do 10??
    iMP
    well ian i was supposed to do 10 subjects but i went on holidays the day of me woodwork project. what a *****.
    this is an example of my bad luck. all year i had been taking classes off to do my woodwork project knowing full well that i wasnt going to need it. one class i dossed a lot was geography. that teacher is a major *****.
    so..... i go to the airport to take the plane and who do i meet?
    thats right my geography teacher!
    i'm with my parents so she cant really give out to me but i can see she wants to.

well thats the story to my 9 j.c. subjects
    satisfied?

I always read the wrong threads first wink.gif

Im going to lock this thread as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement