Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topics Locked

Options
  • 15-09-2000 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Before anyone starts bl33ting about me locking the 2 big topics, i have valid reasons. I have no problems with the content, just so you know, and i didnt actually want to touch the Reunion one when the Junior Cert results started appearing there.

However, both topics are very long at this stage (which is a proverbial pain in the ar$e) and entirely off-topic.

Feel free to post continuations or something, but try to keep the general level of posts per topic less than a page or two.

Thanks

A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

ME as starter of what i think was the best topic AND because i was in your class i demand that you reopen my topic just long enough so that we can get more posts that cats vs. dogs
    tom

Emmm whatever. Both topics were entirely off topic anyway. Start them again if you like, i just didnt want to be reading through pages of waffle to reach one new, insignificant and off-topic post.

You know how it is.

biggrin.gif

A

I have a feelin that this topic is going to head off course too. It's the nature of the thing.

But, alas. They were quite long. You have my support.

Sven

Asuka does kinda have my support too. Those topics were oing way off track. If someone wants to do something like that, they should start a "no particular topic" thread. Hey, that sounds like a larf... lets do it right now...

iMP

[This message has been edited by imp (edited 16-09-2000).]

Advertisement