Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who will live in my kiosk and travel on my bus

Options
  • 17-09-2000 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

i have decided that when i'm rich and famous i'm going to buy a kiosk. with pretty blind thingies outside and kiosk written in red on the front. i'm then going to buy a bus. and take out all the seats and put in hamocks instead. i may cover it in hawiian shirts or i may not. i 'unno. but my question is who will come tralling with me on my bus. we can sell icecream and play in the sand. and this isn't just an attempt to get a topic that isn't silly into the board. oh no.
    falalala.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I might join you when such a time comes, but by then one of the following three things will have happened to me:

1. I'll be rich and famous too (fingers crossed)
    2. I'll be in jail (fingers not-so-crossed)
    3. I'll be dead (fingers completely the opposite of crossed)

I realise that everybody ELSE, has their fingers crossed for number 3 or at the very least number 2 to happen to me, but I'm hoping that in a couple of years I'll be rich and famous (and to show I'm not completely selfish, I hope everyone who reads this is also rich and famous by then).

iMP.

[This message has been edited by imp (edited 17-09-2000).]

Do I get to wear a silly shirt with farm animals on it? If so, I'm in!

Also, Ian... Halter Gratis... fame and fortune for us ALL! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, and just watch your back (leaving your front COMPLETELY open... tee-hee)!

Sven

Um, Eoin, don't you remember that I always watch BOTH my back and my front. Hmmm, I never really realised how entertaining this George Bush rap I'm listening to is....

Oh right, and if anyone has a spare life, please send it to me.

iMP

ian you silly beggar. you can't ask for lives now, it's way too early in the season. they're just lifelings. my crop is coming along great i now have twenty and will be selling them around xmas. for hawiian shirts, fudge, reunions and lollipops. or some of you may get them as xmas presents.
    but only the good little boys and girls.
    who pay in advance. :P

How much are they going for? I have fudge...

How goes the bus fund?

Perhaps you should coin some catchy chant like "Evil polymorphing aliens out, because you aren't very nice!" (Ian, what IS the chant Rimmer makes in Polymorph, I forget...)

Sven

• Advertisement

So do I. But alas I decided to find it out for you and so once again I must come to uor rescue and stop you from embarassing yourself.

[Rimmer's speech preceding the scene where he sings]

RIMMER: Erm, I think we're all beginning to lose sight of the real issue here, which is: what are we going to call ourselves? Erm, and I think it comes down to a choice between "The League Against Salivating Monsters" or, my own personal preference, which is "The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society." Erm, one drawback with that -- the abbreviation is "CLITORIS."

Then, as they go polymorph hunting he sings this song (actually "All You Need Is Love" by the Beatles):

Love, love, love
    Love, love, love
    Love, love, love

Nothing you can do that can't be done
    Nothing you can sing that can't be sung
    Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game
    It's easy

Nothing you can make that can't be made
    No-one you can save that can't be saved
    Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you inside
    It's easy

All you need is love
    All you need is love
    All you need is love
    Love, love is all you need

Love, love, love
    Love, love, love
    Love, love, love

All you need is love
    All you need is love
    All you need is love

Nothing you can know that isn't known
    Nothing you can see that isn't shown
    Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be
    It's easy

All you need is love
    All you need is love
    All you need is love

All you need is love
    All together!
    All you need is love
    Everybody!
    All you need is love
    Love is all you need . . . .

The closest thing to what you mentioned that I could find was his "Chamelionic Lifeforms No Thanks" sign, but there didn't seem to be a chant. Unless it was near the beginning which I doubt.

iMP.

[This message has been edited by imp (edited 20-09-2000).]

Kate, you're evil and scary... which is nice. But, alas, I can't let you burn down Deirdres kiosk... unless I can go live with you, 'cause otherwise I'm out on the street!

Oh, and Deirdre, is it a bus or a hippy van.

Oh, and Ian, I think it was the sign actually... and get a life you disgusting little regurgitated piece of monkey vomit.

Love N' All,

Sven

What?!? I spend 25 minutes searching the internet for that chant and you give out to me?? The things I do...

iMP

ian whats all this about a george bush rap
    elaborate you big poo
    i.love.placebo.

i.love.the.juliana.theory
    But nobody knows who they are, and I wouldn't either if I hadn't heard various people hyping about them on the Internet and d/loaded one... well, five songs off Napster. They're not as... feminine? as placebo. But they're still cool.

and woohoo, i've gone way off topic again.

Deirdre, I would like to reserve a hammock.

• Advertisement

OK, the George Bush Rap was used by U2 to open the first of the two Zoo TV tours. Its a taped interview with the [then] president of the U.S. which has been severely edited so he sings a rap. Ish. For some reason U2 hated him (hence the prank calls to the White House at almost every U.S. Zoo TV show). You can get it on Napster anyway.

iMP
    Despite what cillian_burger_queen would have you believe, I'm really NOT a big poo. Or a small one.

I've discovered that my singing voice is basically an Irish version of can'tthinkofhisname from Placebo! Which is scary.

Kate, do you scare people merely by looking at them, speaking, or them looking at you? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyone wanna share world domination plans? Or doomsday device ideas? My plans are perfectly legal (well the one I'm going to use), so they'll work!

Sven

natty you're hammock has been reserved. i think my bus, yes eoin it's a bus, a double decker one at that, one of the old ones not the ugly new ones, -kiosk idea is much better than an island idea we had a while ago. for one you can travel about on the bus and we could converted the kiosk into the head of an underground organisation which powers itself on it's tunneling system, and sell icecream and fudge in our spare time. i suppose a pretty tunderbird type island would be just as good but only if it could be powered to zoom about.

and kate don't threaten me i have the power (a la he-man).

deirdre who can't wear her hawiian shirt as it's cold tongue.gif

Kate! stop being mean and naughty, cos it's spanking season, and I'm hankering for a spankering!!

Susan

I will teach you to fear me. I will teach you to cower whimpering in the corner when I enter the room. I will teach you to grovel in the dirt when you hear my name.

[/B]

Ignore her. the evilness is just a facade. She secretely loves puppies and children and helps old people cross the street.

People think I'm sweet and innocent unless I talk to them or make the wrong facial expressions or gestures.

What!? Even BEFORE they smell your breath? (Where'd I get THAT quote from... shut up Ian... and Lemonhead...)

Nah, but seriously, Kate CAN'T be evil. I've given up my icq number and she has yet to harass me with scary smileys.

Sven

Originally posted by duffy:
    i may cover it in hawiian shirts or i may not.

hey! the idea to cover a bus in hawaiian shirt material was mine!!! plagiarist

i am not plagerising! did i say hawiian shirt material? i don't blieve i did. did i say hawiian shirts? why i do believe i did. you twazzok. but i love you anyhew
    deirdre

I must agree with Kate...

Puppies piddle; Children scream and yell and make headhurting amounts of noise; old people make you feel guilty for being young.

On the other hand, has there EVER been a kind loving schoolgirl (regardless of religion). In my experience ALL girls are psychotic female domesticated canines. Anyone want to prove me wrong!? HuH?

Sven

Originally posted by lordsippa:
    ...ALL girls are psychotic female domesticated canines...

They're going to lynch you. Run child, run!

• Advertisement

Originally posted by The-Rev:
    They're going to lynch you. Run child, run!

Don't run or struggle. Believe me, it only makes things worse.

iMP

Originally posted by Mahotée:
    And I'm one of the nasty ones.

in the sense that some girls are nasty, and you're one of them, or in the sense that you're nasty as psychotic girls go?

and why were you standing up foy Johnny, sorry, Jonny Brilliant anyway? if he had a problem with guns he could have mentioned it to *me*.

From buses to guns. Weird.

Did I mention I get beaten up by girls a lot (hence my, maybe biased, view). Don't laugh. Much.

Sven

Advertisement