Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

44.99 for Black & White??

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Warez or gamez makes me sick. Sad *******s. And I'm talking about everyone here. I have always paid for a game. I don't care what you say in defence about it, it's bleedin pathetic. And Tribes 2 is out. How many of you twats have downloaded it already? "but I will buy it when it comes out..." na na na total crap. Here we go again. When tribes came out in the US they were playing it here online months before it was released here. "but it's release was delayed, what am I supposed to do?" ****ing wait until it's legally available and stop being a sad price hiking twat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Clintons Cat:
    hmm latest releases in EB all £29,99
    Except B+W costing £39,99

think i will set up camp by the bargain bin section,looking longingly at the unsold copies of B+W until they either
    A)take the hint
    B)throw me out

</font>
    and the record throw of the week bleongs to EB .
    so Cat how far did they throw you ???? wink.gif
    and it doesnt' really work .. i've tried ...
    and not even intimidating them works ???
    wtf ???? biggrin.giftongue.gif

No !!!!! I will crush you with my Bare hands

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by musician:
    Warez or gamez makes me sick. Sad *******s. And I'm talking about everyone here. I have always paid for a game. I don't care what you say in defence about it, it's bleedin pathetic. And Tribes 2 is out. How many of you twats have downloaded it already? "but I will buy it when it comes out..." na na na total crap. Here we go again. When tribes came out in the US they were playing it here online months before it was released here. "but it's release was delayed, what am I supposed to do?" ****ing wait until it's legally available and stop being a sad price hiking twat.</font>

Musician, just coz ure a big honest john doesnt mean everyone else is a w@nker for downloading it. 99% of ppl that are offered a warez copy of a 40 quid game will take it gladly, it's the norm. you're just special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

lol megatron

Time is on my side
    patience my friend
    good things come to those who wait

Hmm Urban Chaos down to £9.99 ....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

actually i have already bought it, i wanted to test it because with that much hype it could easily be crap, daiktana ne1?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Musician, just coz ure a big honest john doesnt mean everyone else is a w@nker for downloading it.</font>

Yes it does.

Bloody bleeting kiddies have utterly no idea how much they're screwing up this industry with their casual piracy. It's the same sad ba$tards who'll be whinging when all the major PC developers move to console-only dev - but they'll only have themselves to blame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I do not like warez, but I do not have such strong convictions for abadonware. State your veiws.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shinji:
    Yes it does.
    Bloody bleeting kiddies have utterly no idea how much they're screwing up this industry with their casual piracy.
    </font>

Shinji, have you any MP3s on your computer?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

haha, fukkin right

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Zero:
    Shinji, have you any MP3s on your computer?</font>

well, not getting in on any side here, but zero, you can ip your own cds for mp3s and its legal.
    what you should have said was
    'shinji, have you downloaded any illegal mp3s....?'
    ahh, truth makes hypocrites of all of us eventually...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

very true eamo ...
    and enjoy Holland.
    anyway i'm guilty of the who being offered a gamez adn accepting it on several occisions, but that was a good few years ago , scince i coped on i have now a HUGH collection of games and other stuff
    you can't just lablel people who use warez as muppets , sometimes it's the only way the are going to get a verion of said software .

and yes they majority are kiddies, and yes they will be a factor is anti-warez clamp down but the only thing we can do for now is
    Deal with it in our own way , and laugh as the kiddes get fined or some such !!!

well that's my pennies worth

No !!!!! I will crush you with my Bare hands

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

god he never stops *****ing about napster on fortress,
    but i hope he does, hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭B!tch

eerrmm sorry lads i got my copy for £29.99 for EB, maybe the prices are different in scotland smile.gif

(.)(.) B!tch (.)(.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

I wonder if Scotland applies to their "you cant by cheaper locally" promise?

Advertisement