Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carolan's reunion in waterford

Options
  • 02-10-2000 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

'cause i'm nice and like to have things organised, i'm just going to check who is/ isn't coming to carolan and diarmuid's reunion in waterford. it's on saturday the 14th for those of you who've beening sitting in the dark with the ears closed.
    i'm getting the 11.30am train from heuston for those who wanna tag along.
    deirdre

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

out. sorry

Don't think I can (my cousins on the Octocon committee and I said I'd come). Sorry.

Sven

Originally posted by lordsippa:
    Don't think I can (my cousins on the Octocon committee and I said I'd come). Sorry.

Sven

Oooh! Yeah! I forgot I was going to that. We should use this board to advertise this magnificent gathering of peoples. Everybody come to Octocon 2000!!!

iMP

Soz, wont be able to make it. MY grandmothers months mind mass is on saturday morning, which excludes long journeys this weekend...

A

Originally posted by lordsippa:

Sven

Don't suppose free tickets are in the offing? smile.gif

Susan

• Advertisement

Shall I speak on Sven's behalf as I just did in the "I may be away for a while" thread?

Well I will. Sven has told me that his cousin is unable to allocate free tickets, and that both he and I will be paying full price. Then again, Sven says a lotta things...

iMP

The Badsir won't even give ME a free ticket! I can, however ask him to reserve tickets for anyone who wants to go...
    Hmm...
    Octocon? Good? Yesssssssssssss.

Sven

Advertisement