Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reunions

Options
  • 14-10-2000 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hiya
    does anyone know of any reunions which have been scheduled for Halloween???other than Podge's one on the 28th cos i cant go to that.i heard something about one planned for the 30th or the 1st and someone else said something about an unplanned one as yet for halloween-great help duffy.so if you know please tell me cos i cant wait to see ctyi people.
    biggrin.gif bubye smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I don't know much about ANY of the reunions being planned for Halloween, so please if anyone has any info. on them, post it here, e-mail or tell it to all the CTYIers you know and everybody who reads it e-mail or tell it to all the CTYIers you know, OK??

iMP

BTW, littlebopeep, who are you?

Dammit, people.
    If you all went and subscribed to the ctyi-reunion mailing list (Send a blank mail to ctyi-reunion-subscribe@egroups.com) we wouldn't have this problem. And before anyone starts this argument, yes, a mailing list is the best way of organising things like that. For discussions and stuff, you're free to use boards and so on, but for reunion information, a mailing list makes so much more sense.

Marty

ok Marty im sorry for asking about reunions on this chat board-i wont do it again i promise.
    iMP my name is Eilis btw,i went to both sessions this year and did international history and classics if thats any help. smile.gif i like these smiles-they're fun

Thanks Marty, forgot about that.

iMP

I have to agree with marty on this point, although as he will know, i have something of an aversion to mailing lists. Therefore im not actually a member yet (i might get around to it at some stage). Its alright to post reminders about reunions here, or to have discussions about them. Dont request info here, though, you might as well check the list.

A

• Advertisement
Advertisement