Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos

Options
  • 03-10-2000 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

There are far far too many sites with ctyi photos about, i've lost all my bookmarks due to my brother f*ucking things up... post the links here? :)

xxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

The Rev's site (http://www.geocities.com/carerra4ie/) has a good few, and there's some links there too.

iMP

Originally posted by Mahotée:
    Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!
    I now have a picture of Adam in a provocative pose against the stone arch at the main entrance to Stephen's Green.
    Just need to get the roll developed.

NO!
    Dont you DARE, *****!!!!

confused.gif
    What picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by Asuka:
    :confused:
    What picture?

yess... yes indeed. what picture???? :)

/me wants copies!!! :)

xxx

You dont need to know.
    really.

Kate. I. Will. Kill. You.

• Advertisement

I need to know...

What picture?

A

Originally posted by Asuka:
    I need to know...

What picture?

A

It's not a picture of you. it's a private joke. YOU have nothing to worry about.
    Kate does.

sorry/

i'm just going to play with smilies now
    eek.gifconfused.giftongue.gif
    rolleyes.gif
    deirdre

We're going to *talk*, darling. I have reason to be annoyed at you. I can't remember it, but I will. Then it's a wholesome meal and no spanking for you, my girl.

mnih!

hiya
    does anyone here have photos from session 1???i want to get a photo of John Kennedy with his smig or any photo of Luke-Adam do you have any of him??none of mine came out-they're all too dark frown.gif
    oh well thanx anyway

• Advertisement

Originally posted by littlebopeep:
    hiya
    does anyone here have photos from session 1???i want to get a photo of John Kennedy with his smig or any photo of Luke-Adam do you have any of him??none of mine came out-they're all too dark :(
    oh well thanx anyway

try www.halenger.com -- theres john and his smig indeed. i think. as for adam and luck... damn it -- i found one with him in the corner but no real ones :( there is the pink one.... :) ask him about that though.

oh yeah, and who are you? :)

xxx
    Fionnuala

well....lets see there isnt really much i can think of to say other than my name is Eilis and thats about it-sorry but im a very boring person whom no-one will remember even if anyone here was in my ra group or class.and i already tried podge's site but none of those are helpful.oh well thanx smile.gif

Originally posted by littlebopeep:
    well....lets see there isnt really much i can think of to say other than my name is Eilis and thats about it-sorry but im a very boring person whom no-one will remember even if anyone here was in my ra group or class.and i already tried podge's site but none of those are helpful.oh well thanx smile.gif

yeah, Eilis, i remember you, cool smile.gif yayayayayayay

xxx

what pink one???

oh no, not the boa pic...

Originally posted by smiles:
    yeah, Eilis, i remember you, cool smile.gif yayayayayayay

xxx

oh yippie smile.gifsmile.gif someone knows me-now i feel a bit better about myself-thanx

If that's what you need to make you happy, I remember you too. You're friendly. You're enjoyable to know. I want to have your babies.
    yippie-"talking" to ctyi people always makes me feel so much better-i really should try to keep in contact with everyone more-so from now on i will actually try to post things and talk on icq etc-now you'll never be rid of me.
    bubye

Advertisement