Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who are you?

Options
  • 15-09-2000 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

ok em well it has come to my attention that i haven't got a clue who a lot of you people are despite some of you being in the same session (2) as me.i think a big introduce yourself and so on would be in order.i'll start.i'm jess i'm the small annoying ***** who screamed rape when tickled and warned ppl about gun-toting badgers
    ci vediamo
    jess

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I am the shadows and the darkness. I am the night that conquers all that is good. I am evil incarnate and master of all the demons of hell. In time, you will all have to answer to ME!

Mwahahaha biggrin.gif

Im also Adam Fahey
    1998 Session 2 : Game Theory
    1999 Session 2 : Psychology
    2000 Session 1 : International History
    2000 Session 2 : International Relations

and i have all the name tags to prove it (except for one).

Commonly known as Asuka online (pronounced As-Ka), im not going to go into the several thousand other aliases that i have, for obvious reasons...

Next!

biggrin.gif

A

Oh yeah, if you still dont remember me, i wore a long black trenchcoat.

I am Susan Connolly.

Long long straight brown hair, big black jacket, annoying, sunglasses breaking,
    hat stealing b<itch.

Me and eimear interviewed guys about why they liked threesomes. v. entertaining
    1999 DM
    2000 IR

I am iMP. Master of all the creatures of hell (what Asuka said was just plain WAFFLE, I'm really the one in control). And I am not imp (despite what my username says), I am iMP. Spell it right or feel my wrath. Or not.

Anyone who really still has no clue who I am may want to read this: In the human realm I go by the name of Ian Mulholland, and I did IR at Session 2 this year. Around average height, dark hair, ALWAYS in a black T-shirt and green combats or a black T-Shirt and jeans (not always the same ones, natch). Never anything else. Well, maybe a coat or somefink.

iMP.

i is cillian
    1997 Session 1 Computer Applications
    1998 Session 1 Computer Applications
    1999 Session 2 Music
    2000 Session 2 Classics
    you SHOULD all know me by now
    muahaha
    and so on

• Advertisement

I am the insane (tee hee).... EVIL... GOD OF ALL THE SMALL THINGS WHAT ARE BIG... IwonanAmigaPowercontestandhavetheViroCopjackettoproveit... General Sven... Eoin Mulvey.

You know...

Wore a leather jacket and shades.

Blonde hair.

'99 Creative Writing A
    '00 Legal Studies

I know you Cillian...

(hur-hur-hur)

sven

ok well adam,susan and cillian i know you guys.the other two you were in my session but i have noc lue who you are.do you know who i am?

i am tom. i always always wore the same hat(that at the last night was signed by EVERYBODY) i did international relations and was roommates with peter m. and andrew b. we were the people that were always late and had to get woken up by our teacher with his mobile phone.
    if u dont know who i am now u obviously r not important enuf
    c-ya

I'm Fiona. Psych A 2000. I have black hair and am generally non-memorable. I was Tara and Kate's roommate. (which explains the scars).

look behind you.

To quote Red Hot Chilli Peppers:
    "Catholic School Girls Rule"

Sven

• Advertisement

And how can you NOT know me?

I... did nothing spectacular, but...

Ok. You can not know me.

I forgive you.

Sven

I am Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh.
    I am Morrigan, Brighid, Sariswathi, and Gaia.
    I have been called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the world goes dim and cold.

I am Hero.

I also occasionally go by the name, "Ashvin Mysore". I'm a Canadian (*grumble* American, too *grumble*) who has never been to CTYI. That's right, I have never been to CTYI. I've never even been to Ireland, or to Europe, for that matter. Don't ask me how I got onto the list, as I'm not entirely certain myself. I am fairly certain that my arrival here is part of an elaborate plot spearheaded by the secret organization code-named "Majestic-12". The purpose of this nefarious plot is somewhat indeterminate, but it likely involves world domination, coffee makers that think, and establishing control of some organization so secret that they don't even have a name. I might be part of this organization.

I presently reside in Boulder, Colorado with Lynne (and Drew, who has also never been to CTYI). Rather, I would reside here with Lynne, if she hadn't taken off to go to a small, secluded, all-girl boarding school in Connecticut. She is evil. I can't exactly blame her, but she's still evil.

~~
    Ignie Ferroque,
    Ash. - "Non Facete Nobis Calcitrare Vestrvm Perinævm"

Originally posted by G`Kar:
    I have been called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the world goes dim and cold.

I am Hero.

Im horrified to say that i do recognise that from somewhere...
    I am fairly certain that my arrival here is part of an elaborate plot spearheaded by the secret organization code-named "Majestic-12".

Someone's been playing too much Deus Ex...

A

[This message has been edited by Asuka (edited 17-09-2000).]

Yeah but Deus Ex kicks ass. I'm no longer certain that Half-Life belongs at the top of my pile of games.

iMP

i'm wearing a hawiian shirt. it's cold. and i went to ctyi. i think, it could all be in my mind.anyhew i'm deirdre duffy of
    edumacation sess 1 1998
    moosic sess 2 1999
    farmacology sess 2 2000

i had a latex glove balloon of a sheep. but it was taken by serena. i haven't seen it since. i hug ppl. except marty cause he's a pooface. i was in aine's ra group this year. i have red hair and glasses. maybe you know me i don't care, well except for ppl i do know. me wanna go leepies.
    deirdre

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by Mahotée:
    I would like to add that Jess is very sexy, and Adam should be referred to as Our German Bit<h as often as possible.

I am Mahotée, the Indian princess.
    I am Kate Lorigan.
    1998 Session 1 Literature Drama & WritingB
    1999 Session 2 Creative Writing A
    2000 Session 2 Psych A

I'm tallish, light brown hair, greyy eyes, roomies with Fiona and Tara, in Sarah-Louise's RA group (this year). I'm a sweet, innocent little Catholic schoolgirl. I like cats.

I would like to add that you were in my RA group in 1998 if I am not very much mistaken, now to remember who you are. send me a photo or a link to a photo.

I'm fionnuala by the way, aka Fio. or Georgie.

I was:
    1998 - Session 1 - Computer Apps.
    1999 - Session 1 - Decision Maths
    2000 - Session 1 - Financial Markets.

Not many of you know me, from 98 and 99 there are a few, 98 people who were in my class, lots of the cool people were, likle cillian, eamon, thom, etc..... and from 99 not very many of you do cause i was a *****... hehe... and not a nice one either, just plain stupid for a ctyier.

and of those special people who got to be there session 1 this year i was the hugger girl. ie. "Hi, you don't know me but can I have a hug?" also the one who knocked on the boys windows at night and alternativly stole/provided food. *waves*

I also have the name tags to prove it. amoung others. :)

xxx

i'm cool?
    i feel so respected
    now if only i had a partner

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by cillian_burger_queen:
    i'm cool?
    i feel so respected
    now if only i had a partner

of course you are cool. now if only people could remember me, now thats a real problem! smile.gif

I am Hero.

*giggle* I recognise all but two of those names, the two being "Sariswathi" which sounds vaguely African, and Roland, which, if you ask me, sounds like a reference to Stephen King's Gunslinger series. Or maybe Childe Roland to the Dark Tower came, which was what the series was based on. I am Eimear, who was also known as the Good Little Catholic Schoolgirl, and I have a pillow and a vague knowledge of mythology.

So! None of you knew me?

I'm SO insulted!

Oh... I forgive you all!

OH. Is the Halloween Reunion going on?

Sven

• Advertisement

i know you sven! you big poo whose real name is eoin mulvey who wears the glasses and has the mop of bright blond hair hence sven
    god how could i forget you?
    you rock, man!

Fair enough...
    Yes I know you Cillian... tee-hee...
    I don't think I did speak to you Kate...
    But, hey! You all could've lied! <sob>

Sven

eoin i know you. i've known you since that night in barcelona. you know the one i'm talking about. or since '99 sess 2 when everyone was normalish. the year when you did not wear a leather jacket or sunglasses. when adam wore other clothes that were not a trenchcoat and smiled and laughed freely. and don#t get me started on the innocence of 99. i'm sure you know what i'm talking about 'tash.
    heeheehee
    deirdre

Sven person.

were you that guy on crutches who was in my advertising class until I left cos it was boring? Cos I remember you being vaguely mean to you if that was you.

Oh and Kate, I know I'm sexy. Flattery will get you everywher. (except my bed. we've talked about this, girl)

Susan

I no on crutches...

Must go

Sven

Big grey trenchcoat, fedora, played music really loud out my room window. I was the one who shouted "Which hair?" in the Blind Date this year.

Session I Computer Apps 1998
    Session II Psychology (b) 2000

Rùairì "The Rev" O'Connell

Originally posted by lordsippa:
    So! None of you knew me?

I'm SO insulted!

I know you eoin, if you are the same eoin as was going out with Sarah... thats who you are, right? You were a friend of Ciaran Gaffey', right?

I sincerely hope im not horribly mistaken...

A

oh yeah, and i bought lots of guns on the first weekend, but before i could strap them to myself and go around imitating the Matrix, Johnny Brilliant complained to the management, just because he's from the Columbine area.

No that's not the Eoin he is (I've known him for 11 years so I should have some idea). He [sometimes] hung around with me and was in Legal Studies. Leather Jacket, Sunglasses, white-blonde hair, started and army. Surely he rings a bell, no?

iMP

• Advertisement

Ian's right.

I didn't go out with a Sarah.

I was ordained by Ruairi. Thank you Reverend.

Oh. Guns are bad. But you should be allowed carry them. It's your choice. Either you're allowed have them, or they're ALL destroyed. And anyone who knows how to make them is... dealt with...

Sven

Advertisement