Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who are you?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

If I was to give you hints, no one would get it. Not even the people who recognize my name, which is that which was given me at birth.

I like words and people. Sometimes. More often I sit and stare at interesting walls.

And as usual, I'm late getting into something.

I sat and cried at the last disco of one session (session 1), for no good reason.

For those who think they might be catching on:

Session 1 Arcaeology A '99
    Session 2 Creative Writing B '99.

That is all.

ah yes there were many on sess 2 99. damn kate are you out to prove me wrong?? don't you love me any more now you've found fiona? yahoorya. ploop
    deirdre

Originally posted by duffy:
    don't you love me any more now you've found fiona? yahoorya.

*folds arms*
    *waits for Kate's answer*

Dammit ive been thinking of the wrong eoin. Ahh well doesnt matter. I havent said anything particularly embarassing.

A

DAMMIT! Why couldn't I have played along?

But seriously, there were SO many Eoins at this year session 2. I don't feel special anymore.

Sven

(Don't worry Deirdre, I'll be your next lesbian lover once I can get enough money to fund the... I've said too much!)

• Advertisement

im goatboy i took great pleasure in the misfortunes of others and was often the cause of those very misfortunes (this means you cillian). i was one of those people at ctyi2000 who spent all his time *****in about how ****e it was this year compared to 99(and i still maintain that i was damn right)
    im also peter moynihan who did ir, had long black hair who went around headbanging to the music in my head and had numerous interesting t shirts (walace and gromit, gonzo,therapy? and pinky and the brain to name but a few)and i seem to remeber wearin a skirt at the last disco but im still praying thats a false memory (no nooooo it didnt happen ye canf **** off with yer photos)

Therapy?

Originally posted by lordsippa:
    (Don't worry Deirdre, I'll be your next lesbian lover once I can get enough money to fund the... I've said too much!)

Hey Sven, I thought that was our thing, man.

iMP

Hahaha I think I know all of you except Ian Mulholland, although I recognise the name and would probably recognise you if I met you.

And if you don't know me, shame on you.

Hmm .. okay I'm not the sort of person people notice when I'm being quiet. I'm just ordinary. <thinking hard> Em .. I did EE Sess2 '00 and DM Sess1 '99.

Agghhh I still can't work out how to describe myself. I introduced magic boots to CTYI smile.gif

And yes, Cillian is cool. Cillian, you're cool.

Ok then, I was in International Relations, Session 2 2000. Always wore a black t-shirt with either blue jeans or army-green combats. Ring a bell??

iMP

And constantly ripped me off!
    Even Paul agrees!
    Don't deny it Ian.
    If you do I'll deny you my sp3rm!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sven

• Advertisement

wow i remembered my password.i'm so proud.anyways i'm still confused about a couple of ppl,though i've figured out who you are sven/eoin person.everyone else,if you know who i am,then the chances are i know who you are.if you don't then i probably don't.mnih.so there you all go.

I _think_ I know who iMP is now, but I'm not certain. Nyargh, I have a picture in my head but I don't know if it's you.

Do you know who I am?

Love
    Carolan

Originally posted by lordsippa:
    And constantly ripped me off!

Actually I don't constantly rip you off. I sometimes do, I will admit that. BUT, great minds think alike. And nobody here knows Paul. At all.

Carolan, I'm sorry but I don't know who you are... perhaps a more detailed description...?

iMP

Ian, how can you deny it?
    Music wise.
    Comic wise.
    Shades wise.
    Leather jacket wise.
    The only thing I got into AFTER you was the internet and THAT was only 'cause I couldn't get it (and I only really wanted it because RoB said it was good!)

Sven

Shades: I've always had shades (I can show you my first ever pair, I'm sure that I got it before you got yours)
    Comics: I didn't know it was ripping off when you bought particular titles because of advice give by a [... friend??].
    Leather Jacket: Didn't ask for or want one, it was given to me. As a present. Which I didn't expect. Which I was hoping to get given some money for instead of a jacket.

iMP

Advertisement