Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making new friends

• 18-10-2000 9:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I think we should all make friends. So I want people who don't know me to introduce themselves. Then, if they don't know people those people should introduce themselves. And so on. Because on the debate group this gets tedious, but on the boards it would be nice.

I am Carolan. I went to Session 1 '99 and Session 2 '00. I go to boarding school in Waterford and this is my 4th time visiting the boards. However, I like them and I want to visit them more often, I just keep forgetting that they exist. At the moment I am taking 6 types of medicine a day. I live in Limerick, where a lot of cool CTYI people live.

smile.gif

Love
    Carolan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well, Susan tells me that we've already done this, so I'm going to sit in a corner and feel stupid. But for now I'll content myself with replying to my own message. Because I don't know myself.

Hi Carolan I'm Carolan. I like men. They're delicious. And I need red hair, apparently. And I need chicken soup. And when people paint rooms it makes me sick, or so it seems.

Good loving,
    Carolan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by Carolan:
    Well, Susan tells me that we've already done this, so I'm going to sit in a corner and feel stupid. But for now I'll content myself with replying to my own message. Because I don't know myself.

Hi Carolan I'm Carolan. I like men. They're delicious. And I need red hair, apparently. And I need chicken soup. And when people paint rooms it makes me sick, or so it seems.

Good loving,
    Carolan

Ok, well your not stpuid.... I'll do it too just to make you feel better:

Fionnuala - Session 1 - 98, 99, 2000
    CA, DM & FM respectively

I'm tall. i don't need red hair. i need chicken soup. paint is yicky. makes me sick too (in the coughing-out-lung-lining kind of way) yummmmmyummmmmyummmmmm

I hugged people. I like people. people in general. and in particular for some.

hello :)

*wave*

*hug*

xxx

CArOlan is a sexy *****.
    and not stupid at all. just not a regulamar visitor hnyah.

and she gives goood head.

Will you be my friend.

(This message is aimed at everyone in general)

Sven

Ooooh yeah, I like head.

Yes I'll be your friend Sven.

Fiona gives reeallly good head. Ask her, she might oblige.

Love
    Big Mama C

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by Mahotée:

But, being an innocent, I don't know what you and Fiona are talking about . . . maybe you could show me some time.

I love you all.
    My sister is scratching at the door.

Fiona and me? or who and fiona? sorry all confussed. (as in confussed not confused) Talking about what?

Fiona is nice. She has pretty hair.

and i will be your friend you person who asked for friends.... :)

xxx

all those who said would be my friend are GREAT people who deserve ALL your MONEY. you should kneel down and WORSHIP them, for they are GREAT.

Sven

Kate, Fiona and I would be honoured to show you our kinky ways.

It'll be fun.

The three of us. Not wearing very much.

Guess what? The place I'm going to for work experience has glass lifts! YAY! I am going to spend ALL week going up and down in them. I can't wait.

Let'sHaveSex
    Carolan

i'm deirdre and i'm a mother of two...**** wasn't meant to say that! i did edu 1 98, mus 2 99 and pharm 2 00. i have red hair everywhere. and im great in bed. i was a pimp for a short time but allowed them to roam free. i now have realised the error of my ways and fiona, kate and carolan the chains are going back on. if your good the whips won't.
    deirdre

Advertisement