Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday (ie yesterday) == who was at DCU????

• 27-10-2000 7:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

Strange message this.....

story goes as follows, my *beloved* sister, who may i add I look *NOTHING* like, was in DCU walking around waiting on her husband who lectures there with her friend.... along comes some guy (described at "about my height (5'9/10") with dark short hair") and says "hello Fionnuala...." -- my sisters friend promptly interupts and says "Thats not Fionnuala" and my sister said "She's my little sister" (or words to that effect)

Who the hell are you?????? (sorry, very unusual thing to happen...) She's like 8 years OLDER than me.... EIGHT.

Any clues? anyone?

xxx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

"Yesterday!
    All my troubles seemed so far away!
    Now it looks as though they're here to stay!"

No.
    It wasn't me.

Still, classic song.

Sven

"... Oh, I believe in yesterday ..."

Classic song indeedy. So are many others by the Beatles and other bands. It wasn't me either. I live too far away to have been able to get up there after school.

And in case ye haven't noticed, I'm back! After running up a massive phone bill I was forced to stay off the net a while, but that's been sorted... kinda, but you can all rest assured that once again you'll be able to read my boring and pointless posts.

iMP

How big a debt Ian? And how much did you pay back?

I'm afraid of my phone bill arriving too. I've recently put £40 in to a jar I am meant to use to pay for some of my phone calls (it's actually something I insisted on - I'm weird like that)!

And YES - Even though I am in Carlow, I'm still networthy! Joy.

Sven

Something in the region of £260

iMP

don't you hate it when people start posting on a thread and its absolutely nothing to do with the topic?

• Advertisement

um sweetie..
    you're talkign abotu a bunch of *ctyi* people here. the ultimate experts of going on useless tangents. get used to it. you're one of us you know... muhahahahahahahaha...

the ultimate experts of going on useless tangents. get used to it. you're one of us you know... muhahahahahahahaha...

we've the top 15% intelligence in ireland and in a couple of years we'll be running the world. scary isn't it??

deirdre

just how many of us plan to be running the world? i know some have plans to do nothing for the rest of their lives, others to(ahem) own a bus annd travel aorund ireland in it, and... that doesnt leave all that much room for ruling the world. unless you do it from the back of the bus.

Once again the topic diverges. Hah! Mock me again and will have no choice but to squint at you until I SMITE THEE DOWN or get a headache.

Once again:
    I was not in DCU on Thursday. I was in the kitchens with the chef. So you see, inspector, it couldn't have been me who killed... uh, I mean... saw Fionnualas sister.

Sven

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by lordsippa:
    Once again the topic diverges. Hah! Mock me again and will have no choice but to squint at you until I SMITE THEE DOWN or get a headache.

Once again:
    I was not in DCU on Thursday. I was in the kitchens with the chef. So you see, inspector, it couldn't have been me who killed... uh, I mean... saw Fionnualas sister.

Sven

oh!! Shes *DEAD* thats explains why she was being so nice to me.... :)

ok, back to the subject, anyone know CTYIers about 18 short dark hair at DCU even?

xxx

• Advertisement

It wouldn't have been Brendan (Hayden) would it?

He goes to DCU, he is about 18 (actually he's 19), and he has short dark hair.

Love
    Carolan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by Carolan:
    It wouldn't have been Brendan (Hayden) would it?

He goes to DCU, he is about 18 (actually he's 19), and he has short dark hair.

as in demolition? i doubt it cause iu onl;y met the guy once (despite his living in drogheda) at his school and had him mixed up with another guy talking about his duck afterwards....

any other clues?

Advertisement