Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I the only one this happens to?

• 03-11-2000 6:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

heyheyhey!!!

/me is BACK! :)

hehehe :)

Switzerland was *fun* -- and as usual i walked into a CTYIer -- David McCarthy to be excact. hehe. he didn't remember me. and i dont think he has still realised who i was. he was freaked -- walking down the Champs Elyese (cant spell it at ALL) and walked over to him and said "Hi David!" hehehehe....

as for my topic -- well it was Swizerland in 98 and Lorcon Kelly (remember him?) followed me around (i mean in 3 different countries, man!!!!) and then Peter something turned up. and now this. does this happen to anyone else? :)

xxx
    love,
    me

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

David McCarthy? Is the the one from DM?

Or who is he?

Love
    Carolan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by Carolan:
    David McCarthy? Is the the one from DM?

Or who is he?

Love
    Carolan

yes, the one from DM. hehe. he doesnt remember me. he looks the same only he has a bigger head. (i mean physically -- it sounds really horrible but it just seemed out of proportion to me..... )

xxx
    love,
    me

well it was Swizerland in 98 and Lorcon Kelly (remember him?)

lorcon was soo kewl. he was also funny.
    deirdre

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by duffy:
    well it was Swizerland in 98 and Lorcon Kelly (remember him?)

lorcon was soo kewl. he was also funny.
    deirdre

yes, lorcon. i shall refrain from any other comments :Ps

:)

xxx
    love,
    me

Well, on Hallowe'en my brother and I were walking along O'Connell Street towards Eason's and I'm sure I saw this guy called Max Somethingorother from session 1 this year. I was on the side and he was on the middle pavement so I'm not sure it was him. Y'see he was American.

anyway,
    -Jerome

if you think that you're strong enough
    if you think you belong enough

• Advertisement
Advertisement