Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy my work!

• 23-11-2000 12:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I am producing a comic for work experience and it is looking kinda good!

Hence, I beg you all to buy it and make me money and go to my sponsors and mention me and then I will continue the series and all will be happy! Yay!

Um... So far it's called "Guns, Girls N' Gin" but that's only 'cause I did a brand new script yesterday and we decided to scrap all the other works we had! So it's good!

Buy it. I implore you! And don't kick me off for promoting my goods!

Sven

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Sven forgot to include some rather important information, which is that you will only be able to get it at Forbidden Planet, Crampton Quay (methinks)... and if its anything like the draft he showed me... its some crazy fu<ked up sh1t.

iMP

Ill take a look at it anyway.

A

You'll also be (hopefully) able to get it in Sub City (though they don't take many independents) and maybe even some book stores (I'll work on that).

Um... there's guns and a murder and a sex scene and murder and guns and murder and...

It's very film noir in parts. Which is good.

Thanks to all who have so far agreed to make me money.

And I will be doing the weird sh1t later.

"It's a f3cking banana!"

Sven

Oh and I got the work with my cousin, the estranged comic writer guy. I've read his stuff and I can't wait for it to be published!

Sven

Tell me again Sven what is the new title of his work??

And all shall be revealed about mine soon....

iMP

• Advertisement

Oooh! Anybody who has parents working in a company that might possibly consider advertising in my comic please persuade them to do so... I NEED it to be in full colour, so therefore I NEED lots of money.

iMP

Originally posted by lordsippa:
    film noir

Film Noir! Why was I not informed?

Advertisement