Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damn fools gave me a scalpel

• 17-11-2000 10:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

yes, I'm still alive. that is all. even
    though the damn fools in my work experience
    trusted me with a scalpel. *Me*, with a
    SCALPEL. really.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

ok that was pretty foolish of them.though there are many i would trust less with a scalpel.me for example (although i am working through my all men are evil phase quite well).

Originally posted by insanebadgergirljess:
    there are many i would trust less with a scalpel

you really don't know me at all do you?

i do.but i know people worse then you.for example me.imagine trusting me with a scalpel.most people at school know what happens when you give me a blunt scissor so lord knows what i would do with a scalpel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

oh rur, i'd trust u with a scalpel -- as long as a) you were no where near me and b) there was a high probibality you could stab yourself :)

this cheerful message was brought to you by me.

xxx
    love,
    me

PS. you rememeber your password then... hehehehehe :)

The damn fools at MY work experience gave me:
    A) Access to every confidential file in one of Europe's (and the World's) largest companies.
    B) A card to access any office in one of Europe's (and the World's) largest companies. And they didn't take it back. And it still works. Teehee.

iMP

• Advertisement

Originally posted by smiles:
    PS. you rememeber your password then... hehehehehe smile.gif
    No he didnt... wink.gif

A

Originally posted by Asuka:
    Originally posted by smiles:
    PS. you rememeber your password then... hehehehehe smile.gif
    No he didnt... wink.gif

A

f3ck the lot of ye. I knew my password. I just didn't know my username, which leads to basically the same result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by The-Rev:
    f3ck the lot of ye. I knew my password. I just didn't know my username, which leads to basically the same result.

hehe, just to say "hehehehe" :)

xxx
    love,
    me

PS. hahahaha. it's on all the posts you've ever mad.... (duh)

PPS. I dont growl..... not much anyway. and not for him at the moment. :)

PPPS. Saw the adam pictures kate. thanks. :)

Originally posted by Mahotée:
    He gives out phone numbers to unsafe people.

Yes, but I didn't mind you calling me. And I thought you'd said you'd been protected.

The Matrix was truly excellent, as anyone who watched past the first half an hour (looking at YOU Fiona) knows to the pits of their souls.

What has that photo got to do with me in any way at all??? The caption is entirely misleading, it is Fiona and only Fiona, im not even in the background...

The other night I was online on a laptop when suddenly a song from the Matrix soundtrack started playing (Rob D - Clubbed to Death). I have no idea where it came from. There was no CD in the drive, and I dont have the MP3s on the laptop... was it coming from your site ruairi? Process of elimination says that it wasnt coming from any others.

A

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Asuka:
    What has that photo got to do with me in any way at all???

You don't catch on to subtlety very quick do you?
    I was online on a laptop when suddenly a song from the Matrix soundtrack started playing

yes, I include a 3-minute, low frequency sample of clubbed to death. It's smaller than 1mb and it loads in the background, so don't start b|tch|ng. Pressing stop at any time will end it.

Ruairi, you cannot talk about subtlty.

Yes I can. I have such subtle perception I see things even when they're *not* there.
    Do you need the photo captions chnaged?

Can/would you do that? If I'd known I'd have *****ed at you in private.

Kate, I *run* the archive. I can do anything. I'll change em now in just a minute. By the way, I have to remove the drag pictures of Peter Moynihan. I fear Kate equally, but I think being killed by Kate would be more fun. Anyway, everyone had better take a look before I get rid of them. I'll give them to Kate, and let her do with them as she will (eg Natasha's site).

Advertisement