Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion type thingie

• 06-12-2000 7:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

hey all,

well it's my birthday on friday and since i cant do anything then (lots of my friends have school etc.) I'm holding a reunion on Saturday, from 12:30/1ish we'll be around stephen's green gates and from then on, wandering round, having fun (hopefully).

i've talked to some of you already but just to make a general announcement, well it's happening and i really want to see everyone there....

please?

xxx,
    love,
    Fionnuala

*HUGS*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

If strangers are welcome then I'll gladly go... if I'm able. Who else is going?

iMP

y

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by imp:
    If strangers are welcome then I'll gladly go... if I'm able. Who else is going?

iMP
    </font>

hmmm.... strangers are fun! :)

ok, seriousally, yeah, please come. lots of people are coming, you will not know all of them (alot of my non-CTYI friends are going) plus a few assorted hangers on.... and lots of CTYI people.... a full list is impossible cause everyone is asking the same question....

love,
    me

NOOOOOOO! I want to go, but I only found out today! And I have plans!

I'll send my best wishes and hugs to all (and kisses to some)!

I need comforting. frown.gif

Sven

[This message has been edited by lordsippa (edited 09-12-2000).]

... turns out I'm not sure if I'll be there. Don't wait for me, if I'm going I'll make sure to be on time. If I'm not there I hope you all have a good time while missing me.

iMP

• Advertisement
Advertisement