Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music (opinions please)

• 14-12-2000 12:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I've just heard that Brian May and Roger Taylor are trying to get Robbie Williams to be the lead singer of Queen for the 2001 tour. AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that this is a terrible idea. Nobody can replace Freddie Mercury, and Robbie Williams singing talent doesn't come close to that of Freddie. Oh yes and they'll also be doing an album if the tour goes well, and Robbie is said to be very interested.

iMP

Disclaimer:
    The opinions expressed in this document are not
    necessarily those of the author. At least one of
    them belongs to Oscar Wilde, though he allows the author to borrow it from time to time. Others may belong to the small hairy man who lives in the mouldy shoebox at the bottom of his garden, and who probably uses his vast technical knowledge and
    uncontrolled access to the author's telephone
    cable to tap into his Internet account and post
    all manner of weird things without his knowledge or consent, or at least that would explain a lot of things.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

There seems to be only one way to prevent further tarnishing of Queens name (George Micheal, Elton John): Kill off the remaining members! Shooting Robbie Williams would only provide temporary relief! So, who's with me?!

Sven

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Um... no... Brian May's solo stuff is pretty good.

iMP

Advertisement