Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help!!

• 12-01-2001 8:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

And not the mental kind. Or the relationship kind.... well, maybe the relationship kind. But that's not what I'm writing this for. My science project was officially christened (by yours truly, no less) this afternoon at 12:48PM (made-up time due to my apathy at the time). Right then. This is where I need help: I need tons (tonnes?) of computer parts. As many as possible. Reasonably new (I'm not talking Athlon DDR or anythink here, but say no more than two-and-a-half years old). All kinds of everything (wasn't that a song?). No monitors, thanks (unless they're really big), but anything else will be really useful. Oh yes, and I want this sh1t to be as cheap as poss. so if I don't get good offers from any of you guys (i.e.: free), I'll check the Buy & Sell. Sven, d'you still have your old PC that you were at one stage gonna sell to me (I know it's very old, but its a start). Anyway, please everybody tell me you have lots of free computer parts for me. Be kind.

iMP }:>
    P.S. And yes, I do seriously expect that one of you will actually try and facilitate me.
    P.P.S. Oh, and sorry for starting yet another topic.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Let the bidding commence!

Sven

No, SERIOUSLY, I actually DO need help. PLEASE!! Otherwise I'm gonna have to change my project... which I may do anyway......

I've given it much thought and have decided to help you.

The first part shall be given away for the small fee of YOUR SOUL!

I can't, I already gave you my soul in fourth class...

Anyway, imps don't have souls.

So THAT'S why you wouldn't join my religion (soul donating compulsory)!

• Advertisement
Advertisement