Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&W.ie

Options
  • 08-04-2001 11:36am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Yep, it's happened, and the game isn't even out that long! (Wasn't even my idea either)

Anyway, Nevermind and myself have made a B&W.ie room for all those whores who trouncing villages (and villagers) with those big bástard (But cute) Beasties...

You can arrange creature wars, or just trade info in the room or whatever you wish...

We've also made a site, so I'll fetch the URL off Nevermind once I see him again...

It wont be too populated if you visit at first, so if you know anyone who plays B&W (Lots of them hang out in #fortress.ie) dont hesitate to advertise the room biggrin.gif

More info soon - post your thoughts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Nice one smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

Don't forget #lionhead - the offical channel where the programmers hang about and stuff. Then theres #lionhead2 (usually passworded) for the regulars and programmers. On quakenet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭[IAR]Nevermind

:P
    I just asked jag to put site up i dunno he kinda didnt listen so it shud be up by this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

does anyone know how to create a LAN game for creatures to fight? It seems to only search for already-existing games on lan rather than giving the option to create one.

• Advertisement

dont have a clue , dont even know how to find a server my m8 made ! online feature suxs.....

<snip>

[This message has been edited by [IAR]Nevermind (edited 11-04-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

how did he make the server?? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

They’re suppose to be adding extra features over the next few weeks

In an online interview, Peter Molyneux has revealed Lionhead's plans for a slew of new add-ons for the game. The first to come down the line will be a bug patch, and then a series of once-a-week add-ons. Fans of the game will be able to vote for the ones they want at www.bwgame.com Some of the additions under discussion are:
    · LAN Spawn: Ability to play games over a LAN with only one CD.
    · Creature Dancing: Creature dancing to MP3 music or CD music.
    · Village Banter: Ability to zoom in and hear villagers talking to each other.
    · Soccer: Villagers play soccer if their relaxation is high.
    · Sandbox Land: A landscape with no computer opponent to allow the player to play around. · Map Editor: Enables people to create their own landscapes.
    · Creature Skin Editor: Allows players to create their own creature skins and use them in multiplayer.

The possibility of an add-on disc will be announced in the next three weeks, Molyneux said.

http://pc.ign.com/news/33265.html

cool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">· Creature Dancing: Creature dancing to MP3 music or CD music. </font>
    this is already out, my bro downloaded it.
    dunno where from though

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

The winamp plugin?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

no i dont think it is a winamp pluging.

cant be sure though, i dont actually know too much about it.ill get him to post about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

yeh it was a winamp plugin got it off pcgamer a while ago

Dx
    [FW]
    Formula warheads mechwars clan

"only a fool trusts his life with a weapon"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Cool smile.gif (my evil ape 0wns all btw biggrin.gif )

UP DA DUBS!! :)

Advertisement