Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Makes People Nicesk?

• 30-01-2001 5:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

So like, what is your idea of a friend and stuff?

I think this is really interesting.

Love
    Carolan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hmmmm,

Well, here's my list:
    - You get on well with them
    - You trust them
    - You can talk to them
    - You can slag them
    - They can slag you
    - They don't whine

iMP

hmmmmmm my list is much the same as iMP's but i also like people who you can tell things to safe in the knowledge that they wont tell other people if you ask them not to-thats always smilely

Well, iMP, why then are you friends with Paul (points 4 & 6)? An apology to everyone, as none of you will know Paul (apology?).

I also want to add : "Someone who can make me laugh, smile, or cry, but never hurts me in the doing so".

Love, man. It's all around us.

Paul's an exception. He doesn't mean to whine, he tries his best not to. And I can slag him all I want its only occasionally that he actually has a problem with it (and then I stop).

iMP }:>

well,they have to be a laugh and be trustworthy.ooh,and its great if they play an instrument of some kind cos then we can jam-except if its a brass instrment cos i hate them.ooh-it also helps if they like the same kind of muzik as me cos otherwise u could be stuck listening to steps whenever you're in their house.

the first two are necessities-the others are just nice if you can get them-or at least i think so.

qwidgybo

• Advertisement

Actually, in making new friends recently, the music thing has become vital. Well... in some cases.

But still! I like cats, though I have recently decided that I want a llama beyond anything else!

Anyway, I must go! Music To Kill Girls By awaits! (I must name an album that!)

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lordsippa:
    Music To Kill Girls By</font>

That's not very PC there Sven.
    -Ruairi

Yes Sven, the Rev is right. How about "Music to kill people of both sexes by"

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lordsippa:
    Actually, in making new friends recently, the music thing has become vital. Well... in some cases.
    </font>

Yes.
    I can't stand listening to crap music. It's so intolerant of me but NYAAGH it's so trying.
    I like to be friends with people who:
    make me smile
    make me laugh
    have something interesting to say
    don't mind being embarrassed
    don't glare at me for making a scene in public
    aren't obsessed with how they look/their image

I like people to be friendly and lovable. And poskibly lurvable.

Love
    Carolan

i really hate when someone tells me i'm going red-I DONT WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!
    luckily, you guys cant see if and when i'm going red so WUHOO!!!!!

qwidgybo

• Advertisement

F3CK PC! I hate PC! Why is a world where people like me are discriminated against for being evil, psychotic pr1cks who just want to p1ss people off! THAT'S NOT VERY F3CKING PC! SO F3CK OFF!

Um... anyway, it was a take on the song "Music to watch girls by".
    Obviously.

I love you all and will allow you each to pet my llama when i get it!

Eoin you know that these days being PC is as important as wearing condoms (oh, hang on a second, I need something better than that...). Well, anyway its important. We all have to be Personal Computer (very poor, I know). "Music to Watch Girls by" is an old song and was more PC than your title because girls don't mind being watched (except in the changing rooms, believe me, I know). They do mind being killed (I should imagine). Right-o???

So, llamas, eh?

Oh, so that's what http://www.planetarion.com/ is all about...

I LOVE LLAMAS

Matt Dolan and I are going to Peru just to see some llamas. He did a project on Peru at CTYI cos it has llamas. And there was a picture of a goat that looked very much like a llama right outside our classroom door in CTYI.

Love
    Carolan

For Llama related fun, go to:
    www.frolic.org
    (The Naked Dancing Llama)

Ooh! I was going to post this really great ***** about modern metal bands (like Limp Bizkit and Korn) but my connection (and my browser) f3cked up! DAMMIT!

So, I'm going to carefully rewrite it offline and post it some other time.

Sven

Be offended

Don dis Planetarion...

A

Advertisement