Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All my topics are disappearing

• 08-03-2001 11:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

So lets create this new, totally pointless one!

Well, not pointless exactly.

I wish to know who, who frequents this board or was at CTYI intends to go to Slane this year. More specifically I would also like to know who else is going to be spending the night outside HMV on Grafton Street this Friday night/Saturday morning.

None of those baxtard friends of mine'll come along and they all expect me to get their ticks for them BUT I REALLY DON'T WANT TO BE STUCK OUTSIDE ALL NIGHT WITH ONLY MY FATHER TO TALK TO!! HELP!!

iMP }:>

I can hear another "you really didn't need a new thread for this" coming...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Slane? It's full of U2 ... I'm not so sure if I want to go to it.

Maybe.

If someone will provide a ticket for me smile.gif

I'd prefer to go to Witnness.

And I'm certainly not going to spend the night waiting for tickets. Actually it would make my life easier if the tickets weren't available cos then I'd have lots more money.

And U2 are scary.

Love
    Carolan

Im going. U2 rock. Severely. But its the RHCP that are attracting everyone. I suggest you book your tickets online. People will be queueing all night, and its been estimated that all tickets will be sold by the end of the working day.

A

Yup, I just got news today that a "contact" in Ticketmaster is getting me tickets, thereby avoiding the insane queues. I'll probably still go in to see all the poor people sitting outside though.

I don't think that the RHCP are the ones drawing in the ticket-sales, I think U2 are (or both as many U2 fans (including me) like RHCP). Anyway....

iMP }:>

this one looked as if it was about to disappear too so i thought i'd contribute.

so..............em........so stuff,anywho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qwidgyboo-boo

Thank you for your contribution

}:>

• Advertisement

no problem!

hate to bring it up what with unfortunate over-16's here but I CAN GO TO SESSION 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    anyone else going??

qwidgybo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mahotée:
    Yes. Your self-loathing is obvious. Especially when you use all those little exclamation marks.

But I will go to CTYI to visit this year. And be nice to my friends and totally *****y to allthose little twelve to fourteen year olds. And do my utmost to get them kicked out for good. Not that I'm bitter.

</font>

Aideen rocks! she plays Cello. they're the firsts, the seconds, the thirds and then me and her. i#'m with her cause i generally forget my music and she plays 6th accompaniment and i play 5th and they're on the same sheet.

confused yet?

she's good with that thing between her legs. she let me borrow the stuff you need to make it sound good today :)

didn't you pet?

and i too shall be at CTYI this year.

love all
    love
    me

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mahotée:
    And be nice to my friends and totally *****y to allthose little twelve to fourteen year olds. And do my utmost to get them kicked out for good. Not that I'm bitter.

</font>
    hey,whats wrong with a little excitement??
    and fourteen year olds??

qwidgybo

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by smiles:
    Aideen rocks! she plays Cello.</font>
    very true
    they're the firsts, the seconds, the thirds and then me and her.[/QUOTE]
    i fink you'll find its 'there are' as opposed to 'they're'
    i fink you'll also find that in relation to who holds the orkeystra together or who can play in tune the firsts should be last and I should be first.
    she's good with that thing between her legs. she let me borrow the stuff you need to make it sound good today smile.gif[/QUOTE]
    AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

qwidgybo

Advertisement