Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC games stores in Galway city?

Options
  • 09-04-2001 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭

Whats here? i know not much for some ****e reason,I mean limerick even has a "Game". Post all you know of here smile.gif

Comments

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Well first off you have Smyths, Curry's and CK Computers in Terryland Shopping Center... There was a great gaming store in Eyre Square a while back, but they shut down due to lack of interest... It was called "Gamez"... What else... erm... Why is my enter button not working? FFS - Anyway, I thought you knew all this Bugler!? Zhivago's Music Stores and GoldenDiscs do games also (But only PSX games Im afraid...) Galway isn't a nice place to be a gamer...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

RopeDrink its a fiver cheaper for B&W in Galway smile.gif man I love that game...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Thx for reply.I knew some of it Rope.I don't get out too much,it's usually bed >college >city centre.A vicious circle wink.gif
    And rarely the shopping centres.What about compustore?
    And Zhivago stores blow donkeys.They have like 5 small stores spread all around.And their all crap.It should be one huge one.Ah well.
    Buying tribes 2 lads?

[This message has been edited by bugler (edited 10-04-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

I have to Smyths thumbs-up. They're always cheaper than the other two and they'll order anything for you no-problem.

Had a horrible time getting them to order "Day-of-sex" for me tho wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Aye Smiths are by far the best for games and are very reasonably priced when compared compuwhore and currys!

• Advertisement
Advertisement