Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so few topics..........must add another......

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by imp:
    Okay I see a new username is in order

}:>
    </font>

tee hee hee!!

C'mon argue your point about hormones being bad.

i used to be happy all the time except for when id fall or not get ice cream or something and then my good friends the hormones kicked in and now there's big mood swings and ooh-ever since the dawn of time its been impossible to shut me up but thanx to those ol' hormones i get all quiet when i'm in the low part of the mood swing and although some people rejoice for the peace and quiet most people get really worried about the lack of me talking and then they annoy me and i shout at them and stuff and for all of that i blame hormones.

so i do

qwidgybo

OK then...

are you by any chance from Mayo??

Hmmm... that might as well have been a live chat.

I remember that haircut!
    Imagine my hair, only gelled BACK. So that there is NO FRINGE. only a ton of hair held back making me look like an out of luck third rate elvis impersonator.

Ah but Ian is a grand lass... er... lad. His fascination with pink flowers and inserting them into his a**e is perfectly normal and healthy!

Oh, how goes JTHM by the way?

But I don't want to put ian down, because on certain days when i'm p1ssed off at certain people he's my bestest buddy in the whole wide world / city / area / house / room / chair / bed.

Kate, I have facial hair with your name on it. I found it wandering around Temple Bar half starved! It looked like it had had to tear it's way out of a black sack and glowed green (the Liffey?)! You cruel evil fiend thing!

• Advertisement

no,i'm from louth,man
    why,are they notorious for not liking hormones or talking alot or what?

to true 'bout the live chat thing-or a long version of instant messenger

qwidgybo

Um, that's not true about the pink flowers thing, hehehe...

And no I only asked if you were from Mayo 'cos an old teacher of mine was and was saying hoy Mayo people always say "so I do" or "so it is" at the end of their sentences.
    I wanted to know was it true because I didn't think it was.

hmmmmmmm sorry iMP i still dont know who you are and now i feel guilty.what other sessions have you been at and what courses have you done????

I did International Relations, session 2, 2000. Never at CTYI before that.

Claire says that if she was a man she'd have a beard.
    Originally posted by The-Rev:
    Originally posted by Mahotée:

2. Why have beards?
    it's a style thing. why does anyone do anything with their hair?

To catch chicken pie in it DUHHH

8. If you use hair gel for a really long time do you end up with one really wide hair?
    Enter Ruairi undisputed king of Brylcreem.... (only been seen once in the last year without any) no, it biodegrades.

Hehehehe I SAW RUAIRI WITH NO BRYLCREEM muhahahahaha (and I have pictures ..)
    And, he wasn't wearing all black either!!!

Love
    Carolan

• Advertisement

Um, that's not true about the pink flowers thing, hehehe...

And no I only asked if you were from Mayo 'cos an old teacher of mine was and was saying hoy Mayo people always say "so I do" or "so it is" at the end of their sentences.
    I wanted to know was it true because I didn't think it was.

</font>

aah sure it's not just people from mayo that say all that crap so it's not(sorry,its a habit)
    good to hear about the flowers thing,i was getting worried there for a second.

qwidgybo

I did International Relations, session 2, 2000. Never at CTYI before that.

</font>
    not very helpful are you???how am i meant to know who people are if they dont give more accurate info??by the way everyone i think you will be deprived of my lovely company for the next 20 or so days-i didnt realise my orals were sooooooooo soon-i have to try speak in irish and french every day for the next 3 weeks(not at the same time obviously!!)i have difficulty stringing sentences together in english-how am i meant to manage irish and french??

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by littlebopeep:

how am i meant to know who people are if they dont give more accurate info??
    </font>

how more acurate can you get???

qwidgybo

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mahotée:
    ian ****ed me off once, he deserves it.
    </font>

When did I ever **** you off? Can you please tell me that? Because I certainly don't remember it.

littlebopeep if you need a more accurate description of me it was posted several times before Christmas.

littlebopeep if you need a more accurate description of me it was posted several times before Christmas.

</font>
    checked-couldnt find it.waste of my time-im meant to be looking at coolchoices for irish (notes on drinking) what the hell does lassie being an insane killer dog have to do with drinking???when checking for a description of iMP i saw some names-saint kevin sugar babe and moushi-who were they??

fup all sleep all weekend!!!
    yay for insomnia!!!!!!!!!!!
    maybe three nights of fup all sleep cant be classed as insomnia but we all have to start somewhere!!

qwidgybo

Uh... I don't know any of the peeps you mentioned but here's me:
    Average height
    Dark hair
    ALWAYS wearing black t-shirt and jeans/army-green combats with big giant blue boots with long laces
    Usually wearing a blue jacket over that
    Often wearing shades
    Drop-dead-gorgeous (I wish)

I did International Relations in Session 2, 2000, and was in Darryl's RA group.

Now do you know who I am??

nopes and now i feel bad and am wondering if i even went to ctyi last year-i am seriously starting to doubt my existance.oh well

Crayolan, I would grow a beard but I just imagine it feeling like having little bugs crawling all over my face. And I don't like that. But I do love running my fingers through yuor beard. And Fiona's. You should plait them this time. And put ribbons through them. And a lollipop.

</font>

Uh-huh. I like my new name, so I do. It doesn't feel like insects, if you use the right conditioner. Me and Fiona plait each others' beards sometimes. And hang dead sheep in them. Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

Love
    Carolan

You never told me when or where to collect the X-Files books. If you had I woulda been there. So lets just forget about this whole episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

24. If you are capable of growing a beard and you just choose not to and you just don't shave for a couple of days, can you use your face as sandpaper? </font>

Ahhh.... my godfather (ever since i was tinchy (i was once -- hard as it is to believe - i have pictures!) (and *oi* no. i dont look like my sister(s)!!!) ) always seems to have really sandpapery stubble and insists on rubbing it against my cheek -- that stufff could be used as sandpaper!!! but also as a tickling mechanism...

*sigh* the memories! :)

love
    me

hey fio!i've got a new conversation starter as of today!!i'm surprised i didn't tell you
    at lunch but anywho,here it is now
    "so germans and doughnuts,anyway!!"
    like?

qwidgybo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by qwidgybo:
    hey fio!i've got a new conversation starter as of today!!i'm surprised i didn't tell you
    at lunch but anywho,here it is now
    "so germans and doughnuts,anyway!!"
    like?

qwidgybo
    </font>

You did you did you did!!!!!

during orchrastra. to the girl at the drummy thingies.....

duH!

:)

love
    me

(i wish i did)

oh,right yeah-i have a ship short-term memory so i have.

well anywho,

qwidgybo

Advertisement