Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

st paddy's day is upon us once again............................

• 17-03-2001 12:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

not literally though!
    what's everyone up to,what with no parades and all(oh well,i for one will get over it)?
    i'm off to,funnily enough,mayo(!)for a weekend of adults talking about classical music and politics and,ooh,this year we have a new and not at all worn out topic,foot and mouth disease!!!!!!!!!yay!!fun!!!!!!!

kill me now,
    qwidgybo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

or a CAT for that matter...

A

Firstly. I REALLY pity qwidgybo, and secondly. I love animals! Except the following: Arachnids, Insects, Fish, Shellfish, and various species or beings.

Oh! and humans! Kill them. all.

Speaking of animals, I'm doing a week's work with the DSPCA soon... well, only if the f&m regs are loosened a bit }:>

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wuhoo!
    not as horrible ordeal as i thought it would be but i can still fink of funner things to do
    but anywho,
    aminals are nice alright

qwidgybo

(gay)

• Advertisement

(gay)

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lordsippa:
    I love animals! Except the following: Arachnids, Insects, Fish, Shellfish, and various species or beings.</font>

ohmygod, don't you realise how silly this is? most animals are those you specified above. and of course you love animals. all of us love at east one animal, i'm sure.
    bentassmofo

(boredom)

gay

Advertisement