Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

• 13-03-2001 5:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭

You may have noticed ive started using a picture (avatar) of a tie-fighter below my name. This is a function of new and improved (for whiter whites smile.gif) boards.ie. The following quote is the original introductory post by Cloud (originally on the After Hours forum).
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cloud on the After Hours forum
    Testing this facility for the next few days, a full list (and pretty full at that) is available at:
    http://www.boards.ie/cgi-bin/bulletin/listavatars.pl

To enable an avatar, go to "profile" at the top of any board and choose an image from the drop down list.

I'll be fine tuning this over the next week so some of the pictures may be renamed etc., keep an eye on your profile to make sure your icon is okay.

Enjoy!

John.
    --
    P.S. I WON'T be adding any custom icons, don't bother asking. There should be enough general ones to pick from there...
    </font>
    Have fun with them!

Adam

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

yes... this is good :)

love
    me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

and yes! I LOVE SEASAME STREET >>> THE COOKIE MONSTER ROCKED!!!!

love
    me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Heroes in a half-shell, turtle power!!

Oh the memories....

Due to the lack of Grimlock (guess what TV show he was from) I have been forced to settle for another character from a completely different but equally brilliant TV show from my youth.

Speaking of which, isn't kids TV these days sh|t?? I mean, REALLY REALLY SH|T?!?!

}:>

'Twas either this or Yogi bear!
    Only wish I could have a better duck!

i have a sheep!!!!!!!!i love it-its cute and cuddley and adorable(just like me!)

• Advertisement

mmmmmmm.....molto bene

well anywho,imp,i agree and dissagree with you-some "kids" shows are great-cow and chicken,i am weasel,and hey arnold to name a few-but those aren't half as popular as the ship ones like pokemon or any other without zany animation and pointless storylines-instead they are the kind of boring animations that look exactly like those in comics with boring storylines about saving the world and ship like that-at least-these cartoons are more popular with the kids i babysit-unfortunatly.
    then there is barney and the teletubbies and i need not get started on them.

qwidgybo

Indeed you need not

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mahotée:
    I want to be like Jigglypuff.</font>

Believe it or not, she *has* said worse things. As follows:

I wasn't moving it much, just keeping it on the mouse

Adam and Paul together in the closet? They have to come out some time!

After I -ed them, they wouldn't want to give me anything. They'd just curl up and whimper

she said waxed them, but if you didn't hear that properly it would be mightliy amusing...

Kate - "How many people can you fit in your room? You'll run out of space..."
    Ruairi - "Think of that in terms of
    sodomy"

There was more, but I didn't write it down.
    -Ruairi

[This message has been edited by The-Rev (edited 14-03-2001).]

Thank you Kate for also appreciating the DinoBots.

And without having to look it up (I am sad):

"Transformers Robots in disguise Autobots transform battle to destroy the evil forces of The Desceptacons!"

Anyone remember Bumble Bee? Or Optimus Prime? Or StarScream (I think his name was)?

Thought not.

Oh! And who remembers the old D&D cartoon? 'Twas fab!

• Advertisement

And when do I get my "Happy Noodle Boy" Avatar???

(gay but kate i love you)

Advertisement