Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alphabet

Options
  • 16-03-2001 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Which letter is the most useful? I think M. Can you imagine trying to speak a language without the letter M in it? It would result in many embarassing silences which would usually be filled with a thoughtful hesitation... I tried to stop saying 'emmm' for a while. I could, if i spoke every word individually as if i were some sort of speech synthesis program. Maybe im on to something there... you never hear speech synthesis programs saying 'emmm'...

Or maybe im just mad.

A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

i fink that E is the most important letter-it seems to me that it's the letter used most often-i could be wrong though

qwidgybo

And I'm complained at for posting too much pointless threads??

Anyway, I know which letter is the most important but unfortunately there is no way to get it on this keyboard without a screwdriver, a soldering iron, a lot of glue and tons of tissue paper.

}:>

not to mention toast!!!!!!!!!!
    which zig and zags 'nothing to do with toast' video has nothing to do with,i might add

so i might

qwidgybo

*Officially* E is the most important letter, but M is the middle of the alphabet so it rocks.

My initials are E.M.
    the anti-eoin would be ME.

Confusism rocks! Ying-Yang and such.

Listen to your navel (it knows things)

K.
    As in Katherine, and Kfiona, and Kcarolan

*feels all left out*
    umph
    deirdre

• Advertisement

aww-dont feel left out,deirdre-your cool!and i dont even know you!!

qwidgybo

Are my contributions really that unpopular that the sight of the very symbol of my posts has grown to be hated? Will the cool little tie-fighter pic eventually suffer the same fate??
    Or is it that my posts are so popular that no one likes to see me sign them off, indicating the end of another glorious contribution to the human race? Can you not wait the short period of time before i post again without going insane??

Or is it me going insane, and you just think its a really crap sign-off? smile.gif

Either way, the sign-off stays. Until i get bored of it or naturally grow out of the habit of writing it. Or if a valid referendum in the forum displays a clear majority that its annoying the HELL out of them.

Anyway, here goes...

A

Well said my little Asuka biggrin.gif

G.

"Roll up, roll up and eat the fat turkey"

Advertisement