Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Luke Reunion

Options
  • 06-04-2001 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Also posted to the CTYI reunion list.

Is anyone sure of details of the reunion? 11th, 12th or 13th? Where and when?

Ive heard a couple of conflicting details.

A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

what sort of conflicting details have you heard 'cos i havent heard anything at all-luke said something about one on the 11th but i havent heard anything since then-i really want to go-i need people to take my mind off irish and french

Anyone who doesnt like Eilishs avatar? smile.gif

www.sheepcull.co.uk

ive spent the past half hour there smile.gif

A

i love sheepcull!!!!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Asuka:
    Anyone who doesnt like Eilishs avatar? smile.gif

A
    </font>
    right i've changed it now-happy??and its a horse now a nice non-foot-an-mouth succumbing animal.
    and by the way i'm fairly certain my name is spelt Eilis and that when trying to denote pocession of an item it's Eilis'

Whatever smile.gif

A

• Advertisement

right does anyone happen to know whats going on tomorrow??on the reunion list thing someone said something about luke being around dublin tomorrow so does anyone know if a reunion thing has been organised and if so when what time and where???

adam said i was to tell people that he was talking to luke today and that they arranged to meet at 12 at the gates to the green and when i told him about the one arranged for 1 he said luke didnt know anything about it.thats my job done then

Advertisement