Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My first senior session....(Session 1 - 2001 - E-Commerce)...any of you on it??

Options
  • 25-03-2001 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I am doing my first session in the DCU senior programme this summer....I have been doin the junior sessions for about 3 years now...anyways...what are the senior sessions like?? Are they a LOT better, or just the same..or what??

btw, any of you lot know Sean O'Ceilachair, he was my Irish teacher last year...very sound fella.

you can't leave s.h.i.t.e in a toilet these days without some scumbag robbing it.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

The senior session is cool. Was cooler than the junior one (so I'm told, never did it meself).

So... ENJOY

I'm doing Psychology

They're letting me mess with people's brains }:>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Thats my second choice -- first is Maths Technology. :)

love
    happy happy me

kewl, I did psychology twice on the junior course, was great...did maths once, was my first ever ctyi course actually...

i never did the junior course but i've been told that although they are cool,the senior course is better.
    im doing psych session2

qwidgybo

Senior sessions rock approximately 104683942 times more than junior sessions. Sadly im too old to go back though... frown.gif Enjoy it while you can!

A

• Advertisement

hello. just stopping by (long time no see).

I never did Junior courses, but I know people who hated them and refuse to even think about applying for the senior ones! THE FOOLS!

Um... bye.

there's no comparison. senior course soooo much better.

hey mouschi(hope i spelled that right)-who are you??

qwidgybo

cait

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mahotée:
    My little sister did one of the junior courses a couple of years ago and didn't think much of it. But she will go to the senior one.</font>

My brother did one last year and thought it was gay. He said there was one really nice person on it, but didn't get around to finding out his name or anything helpful like that.

He hated having to supervised wherever he went. But he liked all you people.

Kate, what age is your sister? And would she be willing to mate with my brother (he's 12)?
    Hahaha, I want him to have a girlfriend.

Love
    Carolan

• Advertisement

which cait is mouschi? locascio? podiak? another cait that i don't know?

(why don't i have a likcle picture??
    why why why?)

the lickle kids courses anywhere are quite crap. alpha) you hafta follow the same ppl everywhere for a week and you mightn't like them.
    beta) the ra's or the like are allowed to shout at you if you don't follow the same ppl aboot.

the senior ones are way kewler. cause you can point at the ra's an laugh if they try to shout at you. like when dave the ra tried to be a figure of authority.
    nyahahahaha

anyone else planning on doing either ir or ca?

deirdre

I put CA down as my first choice...various other choices were Astronomy, Journalism and Psych.

Advertisement