Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucozade

Options
  • 20-04-2001 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

People...

For those of you that don't know (and I'm just going off a net news article), Lucozade will be called Larazade (or something like that) during May and June this year (in honour of the Tomb Raider film).

Be significantly outraged.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

ARRRRGGGGG!!!!!
    why do people insist on changing well-known,well-loved product names???
    like,for instance,changing opal fruits to starburst and,oh,when coco pops became choco krispies-at least the public rejected that one.
    ARRRRGGGGG

qwidgybo

(arrrggggg)

I have yet to buy a pack of "starburst", though I loved Opal Fruits! You badsirs!

You have yet to BUY a pack but you have taken many of mine. I also disagreed with the brandname changing but flavour was more important to me.

And if Larazade is only for two months then its not too bad. Although maybe they could have come up with something better...

}:>
    mmmm.... Larazade

Advertisement