Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A vote

Options
  • 24-04-2001 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Should I shave?
    Kate, your vote won't count.
    Because I'm mean.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lordsippa:
    Should I shave?</font>

Yes

-R

well i'd say it depends on the presence of facial hair-otherwise the whole shaving process would be futile......and possibly painful,i don't know

so it's up to you,i fink,oh,and maybe your parents might lend a good opinion too,i don't know,it would involve talking to them which for some is a not-great experience,but i don't know,you might like your parents,i don't know you so i don't know

arrrrrgggggggggg-i don't know anything!!!!

qwidgybo...............maybe,i don't know,i could be someone else,like aideen or someone but i don't know

arrrggggg

well it depends-if you want to try grow a beard type thing then dont.if you care what kate says then do.if you have a yukky sharp pointy stubble thing on your face then you should cos that feels scratchy and sore.

Advertisement