Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grrrrrrrr..............

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lordsippa:
    Or you could just not leave a signature.
    </font>

i dunno,that would seem kind of incomplete or something,maybe.
    or it might not
    i'll see

hmmm,not bad

Yet again I have been proven right! Even if it was by complete coincidence!

Bwahahahahaha!

okay just to spite you,i'll sign this one!!!!!!!!!
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

qwidgybo

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by qwidgybo:
    okay just to spite you,i'll sign this one!!!!!!!!!
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

qwidgybo
    </font>

You're *almost* as annoying as Ian. Almost.
    Be horribly offended.

• Advertisement

i am indeed horribly offended!
    you backstard!!!you fuppin' planker!!
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

qwidgybo

ha!signed it again!!in your face,eoin!!!!

Ha! You fool! You fell straight for my elaborate ploy to make you type more and hence do more work and EXERCISE more! BWAHAHAHA!

I win!

the only thing you win is possibubbly the "Biggest @rsegon in the Whole Universe Ever" Award.
    exercise is good for you,you idiot.they even teach that in home ec. for christ's sake.HOME EC.

qwidgybo

No. They didn't. And with modern slimming and strengthening technologies, it isn't necessarily! So there! HA! I win! Again!

Actually the companies that make those slimming and strengthening technologies are disclaimed from any damage they might do to you if you don't exercise as well, they're just supposed to give you a 'lil helping hand.

}:>

• Advertisement

Nonsense! I've been using them for years and my doctor assures me that it isn't his slimming techniques that are causing my lapses in health, but in fact my consumption of an overly high amount of OTHER drugs!

Anyone remember the cats vs dogs debate?

No. They didn't.</font>
    yes.they do.
    i had to do poxy home ec last year and i do recall learning that exercise is vey good for you.
    so up yours!
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> And with modern slimming and strengthening technologies, it isn't necessarily!</font>
    necessarily??
    you are more of an eejit than i previously gave you credit for
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> So there! HA! I win! Again!</font>
    you'll never win

ever

ever

qwidgybo

Qwidgybo, by that last statement you have proven your brilliance and sheer superiority over most of mankind. Apart from you and me, nobody realises just how much of an eejit Sven is.

My dear, if you would bother noting that the post was referring to your comment on exercise being good for you.
    Of course, I was expecting you to realise this with you *obvious* intellect! Hence, I didn't bother with quotes.

Of course, I'm *sure* you realised that and only posted your last remarks because it all ties into some brilliant plan that will eventually result in my humiliation. Am I correct?

God bless sarcasm!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by imp:
    Qwidgybo, by that last statement you have proven your brilliance and sheer superiority over most of mankind. Apart from you and me, nobody realises just how much of an eejit Sven is.

</font>

well,i wouldn't quite have put it in those words but,if you insist,y'know [blushes]

i'm sure others are realising eoin's immense stupidity at this stage

cos you're stupid,eoin!!

qwidgybo

Of course, I'm *sure* you realised that and only posted your last remarks because it all ties into some brilliant plan that will eventually result in my humiliation. Am I correct?</font>

you are indeed correct

hey everyone!eoin actually knows something!!

be sufficiantly shocked
    (snigger)

qwidgybo

[This message has been edited by qwidgybo (edited 12-05-2001).]

Of course, I'm *sure* you realised that and only posted your last remarks because it all ties into some brilliant plan that will eventually result in my humiliation. Am I correct?</font>

You are completely correct Sven, for only the twelfth time in your life, and all of the other times it was only because you were prompted.

Thank you, qwidgybo.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by qwidgybo:
    be sufficiantly shocked
    (snigger)
    qwidgybo
    [This message has been edited by qwidgybo (edited 12-05-2001).]
    </font>

No. I could try being sufficiently shocked though.

And **** off Aideen.

You can't slag Sven for using dubious words, about half your vacabulary is aparently total bull****.

Well done Sven. You beat a ten year old. You must be so proud.

Seriously, how often do you people need to post? I mean how ****ing pathetic are you? How's about you three go form your own little board thing to fulfil your own little social interaction needs (I'm guessing you're here so often because people won't talk to you in real life.)and let other people just talk and stuff. I don't like the boards any more.

Someone's in a bad mood

And its not me

• Advertisement

Um... if you'll note, my last few were made late at night when you were all in beddy byes!

Today, I'm just bored as my friend went in for half an hour.

wait! i don't have to prove anything to you! fu<k off Kate and stop being such an attention seeking b1tch!

Um... if you'll note, my last few were made late at night when you were all in beddy byes!</font>

No they weren't

wait! i don't have to prove anything to you! fu<k off Kate and stop being such an attention seeking b1tch!</font>

Although I don't agree with what Kate said, a bit harsh, no?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mahotée:
    And **** off Aideen.
    You can't slag Sven for using dubious words, about half your vacabulary is aparently total bull****.
    </font>
    it's not bullsh!t-it's inventive creativity involving the changing of swearwords into...not-swearwords!
    so you can fup off,you fuppin basket
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Well done Sven. You beat a ten year old. You must be so proud.</font>
    hey!who are you calling a ten year old?!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Seriously, how often do you people need to post? I mean how ****ing pathetic are you? How's about you three go form your own little board thing to fulfil your own little social interaction needs (I'm guessing you're here so often because people won't talk to you in real life.)and let other people just talk and stuff. I don't like the boards any more. </font>

fionnuala talks to me
    don't you,fio!.........fio..............fio?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to you,kate

qwidgybo

Let's be Frank for a moment (and yes I am aware that I am not, in fact, called Frank), I suddenly feel the need to stick up for Jim (not Jim, but Jim). Everyone who went to Austria/Germany and who was part of The-O'Clan-formerly-known-as-the-Clan-fromerly-known-as-the-Clan-of-the-Tossers-formerly-known-as-the-Clan-of-the-Dossers-formerly-known-as-the-Clan-of-the-Sore-Throats-formerly-kn own-as-the-Clan-of-Aideens-**** -formerly-known-as-the-Clan(tm) or who was officially granted permission for an O'Name (that is: Qwidgibo, Hello, Ammo, Cabbo, Elmo [a.k.a. me], Emmo, Pillow, Ringo, Tayto [a.k.a. S'n'V], Bossman Boylo, Momo, Sister Colletto, Fenno, Brenno, Balloono, Uno, Fio [who almost had her O'Name revoked due to mitigating circumstances], Shadow and Gonzo), not to mention the herd of Second Years who crammed into Party Central (the H.Q. of The-O'Clan-formerly-known-as-the-Clan-fromerly-known-as-the-Clan-of-the-Tossers-formerly-known-as-the-Clan-of-the-Dossers-formerly-known-as-the-Clan-of-the-Sore-Throats-formerly-kn own-as-the-Clan-of-Aideens-**** -formerly-known-as-the-Clan(tm)) who, consequently caused the complete lose of my voice for several hours, {I think I should point out that a lot of people were, amazingly enough, grateful for this} are huge fans of Qwidgibo and her, well let's say, odd ideas. Between me and you, Jim, this pigeon-flavoured salty-water, horse-like substance from County France, with it's Frank subject and cow-like World ideologies is so fupping full of shetal. Jim, only Bob the Dog, Kevin (that Son of an Itchy Bee) and his lil bro, Jaybus, and of course me understand you. Just let it go, Jim, LET IT GO!!! ARGH! The bell rang, so now I gotta throw these fupping baskets and itchy bee's out of the sacred d'interweb warehouse. RUN!!!!

Enough.

Kate, that was harsh. And uncalled for.

But qwidgybo, iMP, lordsippa - she does have a point. Maybe you could tone it down a little?

Too much bad feeling. Thread closed.

A

Advertisement