Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peace man...

Options
  • 14-05-2001 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

This is the place to chill and be, like, nice n' all hippyish n' stuff...

Adam, will you delete any posts that are all negative, 'cause they'll just ruin the goodness!

Love.
    To you all.
    From me.
    To that purdy lady, whoever you are...
    Wait! It's...
    YOU!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Wow! I even sicken myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

I think there is something in the air... the slow decline before the summer when all links are made to be broken... all calls made to be reversed and renounced. There's something here right now that will change the way the rest of our lives will go, to freedom and happiness or to failure and oppression... it's something that exists in this coocon like state around us and it's only when someone put a little crack in it that we actually finally realise that it's there and that it's choking us... but we dont want anyone in to help us get rid of it, it's a part of our identity that we all try to hide once we've found it, something that we hate to know so we forget it instead, the imprint behind our eyelids and the breath before we fall asleep.

It's something in the air that make the summer's approach all the more anticipated, all the more claustrapheobic... all the more happy because summer is freedom, and once the summer comes winter to freshness and then spring, forever incontent with where we are, if we learn to live for the moment and enjoy what we have then maybe we'll stop being so god-dam-n insular, and maybe, just maybe, we'll learn to have a good time, all the time, at the expense of no one, but on our own personal tab...

I would just like to say that I agree with anything positive that may or may not be posted on this thread.

}:>

And I'll add to it myself at the weekend, when I'm actually allowed online.

oooh-imp's a bold boy!!

but on a comperletly different note-yay for all things good and happy!!!!

qwidgybo

My God! People are beautiful! I was in a hideously depressed state, but seeing everyone being so positive has made me better! THANK YOU!

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by qwidgybo:
    oooh-imp's a bold boy!!</font>

Amn't I just? Well, in the spirit of the topic: I'm all happy and I love you all!!

}:>

wow, i should so take this opportunity to say, Jim, I Love You Man, you know who you are Jim!And Bob is the man! (or Dog, whatever). Tee Hee, LIFE IS GOOD! GOOD! GOOD! IT'S ALL GOOD!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lordsippa:
    THANK YOU!</font>

anytime,man!!

Life is ever so great, because I got a brilliant, amazing cd. It is 'The Frames' sessions and B sides. YAY!!! (sorry I talk about the frames so much)

This has been driving me crazy for a while.
    I guess i'm just an ignorant american or something, but please tell me...
    Who are the frames?

early to rise, early to bed: makes a man healthy but socially dead!

• Advertisement

the frames are an absolutely fe<kin' amazing irish band and we lurve them!!(at least cait,ian and i do)
    they are going on an american tour pretty soon so i recommend you see them if they play near you.and if they do,shout for them to play "god bless mom" and "the dancer"-my two fav. songs at the mo.

cait-grrr i am jealous!!!!!!

I wish I could go and see them again. They're playing in Belfast on the 29th. I can't go. I might go and see David Kitt and the Walls on the 31st, sounds like fun.

yay the frames.the best songs (1 per album are) picture of love (so much better then the dancer,which is ok acoustic),revelate,pavement tune,and disappointed.so there ye go.they are sooo good live like amazingly spectacularly best gig ever brilliant.

The frames are playing at witness. They are one of only 2 reasons to go to witness this year (the other being the Fun Loving Criminals).

A

Advertisement