Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuff and things

Options
  • 30-04-2001 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Yep

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

So there, the horse like pigeon flavoured salty water, let me be Frank, like substance in Co. France all tucked away down there in Canada! Isn't that right qwibcgdj... qwidsbkdhe....qwidghevskc.. Aideen?

Ah! Another nonsense board, i see!

Oh well... here goes...

Actually, screw it! I'm going to set up my website and include Tribute To Madness (the insanity was mine, but the typing was Ians). I'll give the details when it's done. THEN YOU WILL GET IT!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nothing:
    let me be Frank, </font>

but you can't be frank!you're elmo!!!

man,will that ever get old??

qwidgybo

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by qwidgybo:
    but you can't be frank!you're elmo!!!

man,will that ever get old??

qwidgybo
    </font>

i want to be frank.or possible sigfreid

"I believe in being frank and earnest with women... Frank in New York and Earnest in LA!"
    Classic film

• Advertisement

jim-where were jebus and kevin born??laura asked me today and i didn't know and seeing as you seem to know these sorta fings

and on a comperletly different note........aah fe<k it,i couldn't be @rsed waffling at the moment

but i will be frank,jim...............some udder time

oh and speaking of udders,i would like to hear your poem about frustrated cows,jim
    as if decoy horse-like substances from county france who defy even the flexible laws of physics weren't enough!
    hey!i just waffled a bit!!its still in my,by bob!!!
    its maaadness i tell ya,i swear to jebus,kevin and holy saint josephine,the divine tealady of topside!!!

and such and such

Like I said today, young stalkee, Kevin was born in Topside and Jebus was born in a badger, duh Jim!

Advertisement