Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VISIT ME!

Options
  • 20-05-2001 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I'm going to hospital (yes I'll be vunerable) on Thursday and I'll be there two to three days! So visit me! Even if I don't know you.

People will tell you my full name so as to inquire.

Incidentally I'm in mt. Carmel, so don't harass those poor Talaght people. Actually, do. Just don't involve me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

em,well,sounds....tempting??
    okay fup it
    no
    i am not coming to visit you
    as tempting as arguing with you in person sounds
    but no
    so ha

Just to let you all know I saw Sven today. He had three tubes sticking out of him, two of which were slowly sucking his blood into bottles. He is unable to move his left leg without tremendous pain and he currently requires assistance to excrete pee or faeces [or so I'm guessing]. But he's in pretty good form, even though he missed his nephew/godson's Christening today. Ah well. He should be out tomorrow so maybe ye'll hear from him then.

}:>

eeekk poor guy-you'll probably see/talk to him before i do so please say hi for me and tell him i hope he gets well soon smile.gif

Aw, but twas all in good fun!

Actually, i couldn't excrete feces for the last three days (cause I couldn't get out of bed and onto a toilet).

thanks for the concern eilis. hope the leaving goes well. right now my leg is numb from being in the same position for ages and i have to go do physio in a minute. the pipes were taken out this morning (Thank GOD! I HATED THOSE PIPES!).

My leg hurts.

I have crutches, but you can't use them for a few weeks (until it doesn't hurt to exist).

Only today someone pointed out that the operation i underwent (reconstructive surgery on a torn cruciate ligament) is one of the most painful operations you can undergo.

Physiotherapy will last another 8 months (approximately). By then I can begin to compete in contact sports (such as... heheheh).

Pity me, for they know not what they do!

BTW: Unless you love partaking in sports, I wouldn't advise getting surgery on a torn ligament. i knew not what was ahead so that's my excuse.

poor you-awwwww i feel all sorry for you-whenever i hear that someone i know (and like,if its someone i dont like i just feel like hurting them more) is hurt i feel an uncontrolable desire to cuddle them till all the badness goes away-i think they may actually be mothering instincts so i'm gonna go lie down till this awful feeling passes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement