Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this actually the CTYI??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by imp:
    So they are.</font>
    teeheehee
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    Maybe we'll continue this "discussion" at CTYI.

}:>
    </font>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[This message has been edited by qwidgybo (edited 25-05-2001).]

Simpsons then...

"Monorail!"

Um...

Only Fools And Horses then...

The one bout the christening of the kid was on yesterday... spookily.

Well, the paper-report type thing I did was examined by two pretty good physicists, neither of whom saw any problem with the whole "light acceleration" thing. And they're pretty smart. So they are.

Maybe we'll continue this "discussion" at CTYI.

</font>

Am, I'm kinda making the same point over and over. I did not say what you said did not happen.

Just forget about, and read up on it yourself and see if you agree with me after some research on the topic in question.

PS I also ran it past a few lecturers at UCC, they agreed with me, but agree with me on that maybe you misunderstand what I am trying to say.

OK, what you said was that nothing can ever exceed the speed of c. EVER. But it can, as my extensive research led me to find out. So nih.

OK, what you said was that nothing can ever exceed the speed of c. EVER. But it can, as my extensive research led me to find out. So nih.

</font>
    can you ever admit when you're wrong??not that i actually have any idea what you two are talking about but just in general i am wondering if you ever admit you are wrong.just curious

• Advertisement

nih?

I am a Knight of the order of knights who say nih!

nih nih nih nih etc

Seriously thist thread would have been locked 10 times over on the main boards by now smile.gif

Well my extensive research indicates that asking to continue an argument in real life with a rugby player is usually not a very good idea! wink.gifbiggrin.gif

(I'm kiddin' for those not used to my humour)

a=b*c/d => I am correct biggrin.gif

Can I have money now?

Good call Eilis.

Um... Ian, I think Nesf means that light doesn't exceed c. Full stop. HOWEVER, certain elements can make an object percieve light to be faster than c. For information, light must be percieved, hence by seeming to go faster than c light functions as if it goes faster than c. It sounds really good in my head, but I'm having trouble putting it into words... I don't quite mean what I just said but you can get the general idea of what I DO mean.

Curious, but who thinks that "All Squirells Must Die"?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nesf:
    Seriously thist thread would have been locked 10 times over on the main boards by now smile.gif</font>

Pffff. We dont hold much value on the term 'relevance' around here wink.gif

A

After all, you did start this asking whether it was a CTYI board! You should know from experience that anything CTYI will automatically deviate from the point!

Except... Anyone remember the Cats Vs. Dogs thing? We need another good vs. thing...

well,technically,this is a "nesf vs. imp" topic

but its soooooooooooooooo boring ,people!!
    jebus!!

• Advertisement

"Jebus... Jebus help me...
    I'm alone in this world...
    And a F**ked up world it is too!"

Wake Up Dead Man.

Ok, my advise: Everyone avoid this board (including Nesf) EXCEPT Ian. That way Ian gets to feel like he's won the argument and everyone else gets to ignore him! Happy times ensue and the world dies of pollen. The end.

lol biggrin.gif

I can't be doing that now... I'm a stubborn ******* smile.gif

Plus after last sunday's hurling match Cork pride must be upheld whatever the cost!!

Personally, I'd lock this thread..... save us all alot of sleep

Granted!

<Sighs of relief all round>

A

Advertisement