Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exSHAMs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Actually I was giving out to Sven, not you, qwidg

}:>

aah right yeah
    carry on so

getting back..

ok seeing as this is the exSHAMs topic im gonna say yippie!!!!!!!i finally finally finished all my exams (and with the notable exception of accounting they went great).anyway i just wanted to know (and no complaining that this isnt on the reunions list cos truth be told i am very frightened of that and the debate list and i never post anything there) if anyone had anything about a reunion being organised by caoimhin collins???i think it might be for session1/international history ppl so adam do you know anything?if you do please tell me smile.gifi want to go cos i miss ppl

Yeah Caoimhin was trying to organise one before CTYI this year, but it was coming up to CTYI and he decided to ditch it until afterwards. Its still on the cards though, so no worries, you havent missed it or anything smile.gif

Sorry i couldnt reply by mobile. First of all, i had no credit, and then my mobile was away being fixed (and still is).

A

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by littlebopeep:
    anyway i just wanted to know (and no complaining that this isnt on the reunions list cos truth be told i am very frightened of that and the debate list and i never post anything there) </font>

ooooh don't be scared
    y'know what?
    you should join fizzytings
    it's another group but people talk on it instead of asking about reunions or arguing and stuff
    and wow i love fizzytings
    if you would like me to add you or if anyone would like to be added, send me an email
    soulcakeduck@oceanfree.net
    cos i can't remember the address for you to subscribe yourself
    i think it's fizzytings-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
    but i'm not sure

anyway
    come on join fizzytings
    then you won't be one of the gang of newbies that'll join after ctyi, you'll be a cool experienced person smile.gif

love
    carolan
    pr officer and owner of fizzytings (in case you hadn't already guessed)

emmmmmm i actually did try to join fizzytings but the computer kept telling me that it didnt exist and it was all a figment of my imagination so i stopped trying.even if i did join i wouldnt write anything cos i scare very easily-it took me 3 months to work up enough courage to post anything here and then i only did it cos i knew adam and kate and fionnuala and they seemed harmless enough.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Asuka:
    Yeah Caoimhin was trying to organise one before CTYI this year, but it was coming up to CTYI and he decided to ditch it until afterwards. Its still on the cards though, so no worries, you havent missed it or anything smile.gif

Sorry i couldnt reply by mobile. First of all, i had no credit, and then my mobile was away being fixed (and still is).

A
    </font>
    emmmmm i've emailed that prat a few times and am ****ed off at him(but whats new there?) so if you find out anything about it please tell me cos i want to go.actually caoimhin was nice he wanted to hold the reunion earlier but postponed it to allow ppl doing exams to go so i guess he's not all bad(just dont tell him)

His exact words actually were:
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">'Id better not hold it during the exams cos Eilis will kill me'</font>
    He might not be replying to email at the moment - he said he wouldnt be online for a while.

A

emmmmm carolan thanx for that email thing but im scared still so i'll join but lurk-sorry but im definetly not gonna post until i know that you're all not axe-murderers

• Advertisement

YAYYYYYY Eilis and Sven are going to join our forces (the darrrrk side).

Okay Eilis, usually, when Claire is around, there's loads of emails from her, but she's in Greece so please talk to us. This is how it'll work: I'll say something, and you reply saying "Great idea Carolan."

Sorted.

Love
    Carolan

Advertisement