Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fu*k you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 17-04-2001 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

LLLIIIIISTTTTTTTEEEENNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!YOUR ALL FU<KIN CHUMPETTES!!!!!!!!!!!EVERY POST THAT ANYONE SENDS IS FU<KIN DICTATED!!!!!YOUR JUST ALL ****IN CENSORS!!!!!!!!!!!**** OFF AND GO TO FAGOT.COM!!!!!!!!!!!GO ON BAN ME I DONT CARE IM NOT COMIN BACK HERE ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!I HATE IT!!!!!!!IS THE PRESEDENT OF THIS JUST A BIG STAR TREKIN NINDENDO LOVIN GIANT CIGAR SMOKIN DICTATER!!!!!!!!!!YOUR ALL HITLER WANNABES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO ON START JUDGEING ME AGIAN OVER MY OPINIONS FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VEGA (ASS FROM NOW YOU CAN KISS MY ASS BOARDS.IE IM GOIND TO BOARD.COM MMAAAAAAYYY BE I'LL BE WELCOME THER YIZ PR!CKS!!!!!!!!!)

Big Up To Da Refugee Camp!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

that's it kiddo, let all your anger out wink.gif
    let it all out
    and you go to board.com, find people like yourself there smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I was going to delete this, but frankly it gave me a great laugh, so I'm just going to lock it and leave it for posterity smile.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement