Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***PLEASE READ***

Options
  • 29-06-2001 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

Ok, heres the story. At the moment we're playing host to the horde of bored e-commerce people who have decided to make my life a misery by posting several tons of rubbish to the forum, daily. Thanks to Fionnuala, however, there is only a small percentage of that still requiring moderation. While the e-commerce class is 90% muppets and spammers ( wink.gif), only one name is particularly annoying or offensive. Bob, please tone it down a little. You havent been here too long, and it would be a shame to have to twelve-click you out of here again.

Anyway, thankfully i wont have to check up on you all for the next 2 weeks, as i am going away to Austria and Italy. I will leave you under the watchful eye of smiles. Just be good, mmkay?

I think thats all for now. Enjoy CTYI while you can, everyone.

Adam Fahey
    Boards Moderator
    Former CTYIer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well!! I am shocked and offended .. wtf have I done ... get rid of me if you really want, CTYI Bored will be up soon .. so .. its a place for all us 'muppets' to 'spam' on. And what do you mean tone it down? Have you been seeing the insults being hurled at me, which, although are funny, are a lot worse than most of the **** I have been posting .. so, I am guessing this is my last post if I offend you so much .. ugh.

[This message has been edited by MOD002 (edited 01-07-2001).]

I'm tired and was in a less than nice mood to begin with so:

Die!

Just die!

Due to my large quantity of "muppet", i am taking my posts elsewhere...
    See you sometime,somewhere
    Then again, maybe not. But i will cut down on the posts

Gandalf

G@andalf :: yes, straight to CTYI Bored.

Advertisement