Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is who in E-Commerce

Options
  • 28-06-2001 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

Spammers, reveal yourselves.

Smiles = Fionnuala (as mose of you know)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

sisob = mark

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I am Bob .. and /or ..

Big Bob
    Big Fat Bob
    Evil Bob
    Bob the Builder
    Big Fat Bob the Big Fat Builder
    Big Fat Bob the Builder
    Bertie
    Gertie
    Gay Bertie

... so many variations, so few words.

[This message has been edited by Robbie Burke (edited 28-06-2001).]

Elvish=Rob

Sean

I am the Neil. all bow before me!!

• Advertisement

reveal your self Districk (you ma slagging person you) You don't slag my momma biotch, or me and mah cruw will come round to yah gaff and pop ah cap in yo ass! mofo!!!!!!!!!!

Dogbert is ................................................................................................................................................................................ .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................................................................................ Ronan

I am Diarmuid

u all know who i am

I am The 12th clone of neo (me Darren)

• Advertisement

Im interested gand@lf. Who are you?

A

Ah, but if i told you, I would lose my mistique. Screw my mistique. I am Hugh of the Blue Hat. Session one last year,session 1 this year. Who might you be, may i inquire?

thats adam
    and i amd quigles or cormac quigley

Smiles:
    I might have known it was you Big Brother is watching you!!!
    Get back and do some real work and not dossing in here all day wink.gif

Later fi
    Marty!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gibo:
    Smiles:
    I might have known it was you Big Brother is watching you!!!
    Get back and do some real work and not dossing in here all day wink.gif

Later fi
    Marty!! :P

</font>

What are you doing here???? (oh my GOD!)

Deo = Dermot
    The blonde one!!

Leto = Aidan (from Donegal wit the Northern accent who was with Karen)

Hallo me name is Donal

Smiley = Michael. The English guy. From England. Who lives in Ireland. Which is funny, when you think about it. cool.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Smiley:
    Smiley = Michael. The English guy. From England. Who lives in Ireland. Which is funny, when you think about it. cool.gif</font>

*someone* cant read the topic Title. Or maybe i just didnt see you in the classroom?

• Advertisement

What, do you mean me, smiles?? Well tut tut for not noticing the other member of Ex.Bio. (which means not e-com.) in this topic!! He being Deo.

P.P. HI DEO!! smile.gif

I was only in ur classroom once. But I was there so haha. That makes no sense.

Strawberry=grace.

Advertisement