Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goodbye -- I'm off to CTYI

Options
  • 17-06-2001 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

Well, i guess this is goodbye for a little while, in about 3 and a half hours time i will be in DCU... strange thinking about it, time has kinda stood still up until now and i only know two other people going... hmmm... Well i'll miss you all and stuff and remember i *need* lots of letter (especially from people i dont know so they can introduce themselves -- i promise a letter back!) Send to Fionnuala Gibney c/o CTYI, you know the craic.

Love
    Me

PS. Time is still inching forwards... :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

well, a week in and things are starting to look down again. ok well it's DCU and it will live forever.

To many of you: Thanks for the letter (especially you Bob and Kevin)

Live well, dont eat canteen food! :)

Love
    me

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

y'alls is here now fi .. wheeee

canteen food is the spawn of evil, thats just a phrase, as it is me who is evil which is a good thing.

mmm,hairy chickens and uncooked spagetti-i can hardly wait

Do not insult the chicken, the chicken is all around us. It never leaves .... noooooooo!!!

• Advertisement

Who is Robbie Burke? Do I know you? My name is Carolan and I like potatoes.

love
    Carolan

Well, apparently I am Bob, Evil Bob. From eCommerce .. who are you and what course do you do?

how dare you take the name of the Lord Our Bob in vain,you heathen!
    and He most certainly is NOT evil,you blasphemous(is that spelled right?) swine!
    now you'll never get into Topside,you........big.......leper!

In fact he is Evil Bob the Fat Builder :)

IT IS ***BOB*** BAH TO YOU

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

BOB bob bob, stop that.

Yes bob do stop that, STOP IT NOW.

SOL
    So what happens when we go back in time and destroy the time machine that go us there before we left????

I just over a days time I will be carting bags and suitcases into a car. Possibly 2 cars. I have with me 68 CDs. They're all I've packed so far. Scarily I know the order I bought them in and could , possibly, give a rough idea of the time I bought them (date and what).

Anyway, off to have a shower. Bubye all! See you tomorrow.

Don't write me. I hate you all. I'm joking. Address it to Sven. If there's another, we'll just judge by postal stamp.

Choose life. Choose murder.

[This message has been edited by lordsippa (edited 07-07-2001).]

Well Session 1 is over. I'm home. I'm tired -- my legs hurt and my bruises are emerging.

Now i know what it's like to be a Nevermore. I cried. Enjoy it while you can -- it'll never be the same ever again.

:(
    Much sad hugs,
    Fionnuala

Well, I am also off in the morning, anybody who's going to Session 2 I look forward to meeting you (I'll be the guy who plays CDs really loud through the big amplifier in his window) anybody who isn't write to me like you did Fio except that my name is Ian Mulholland, and I will also reply. OK? Enjoy the session, I'll still be checking in here and @ Bored whenever I can get online so you shouldn't miss me too much. Oh and if I knew you last year I've changed a bit, mainly I have a great deal more hair and it is now black and I am taller, but I'm still recognisable so say hi!!

Bye!

}:>

i'll be off tomorrow too.
    i'm not bringing quite as many cd's as sven but i am bringing two instruments,a music stand,em,two viola music books,a notebook full of guitar chords,a manuscript book,em,and am being sent the music to "the lark in the clear air".
    guess what course i'm doing!!
    well
    bye!!
    feel free to write,
    aideen mc cole
    etc

[This message has been edited by qwidgybo (edited 07-07-2001).]

hi again
    study in the compooter lab is boring
    oh well
    music is kinda fun-have yet to jam in class tho
    grr

qwidgybo .. you mean .. you're HERE? and you were in the lab with me on tuesday and i didn't notice? i always wanted to know who you were.
    well
    come talk to me, i'm in the computer labs at the moment

i have ruairi's rose-coloured glasses

love
    carolan

Qwidgybo, who exactly are you because in the past week I haven't met you and I really should because I want to know who you are!!

Aideen! I have yet to talk to you once! I am big blonde guy. I have leather jacket. Hat. I am overly energetic this session.

• Advertisement

I just wanted to say hello to all the ppl I know who r doing seesion 2. You lucky *******s! Calm blue ocean.......
    There's just a couple of things I need to say. Ian, when did you grow? Sven, cut your hair man.
    Hugs to everyone from legal studies 2000, and all those other ppl.

Oh and you'll probably have no end of trouble getting that video off Claire because she hasn't seen it yet. Bye!

GRACE! It's... YOU!

Hey! It's fun here. They played the Five version of We Will Rock You. That depressed me no end. So much that the only time i got out of my seat to dance was on the last verse of American Pie (is there anything that song CAN'T do?). God. I was all depressed this morning until I decided I didn't want to be and went all happy. Which can't be right.

Well... hows HK? I'll email you in a minute. I'm "researching" shh...

(They stuck me in the Abnormal Behaviour group)

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by strawberry:
    Ian, when did you grow?</font>

???

You said u were taller. i didnt say u were small. i just didnt happen to notice u growing. maybe we grew in tandem. i'm sorry ok? just take away the awful accusing question marks. arg.

oh and happy bday. if u hasnt checked, i sent u egreeting.

I too know the pain of being a nevermore. Oh well, we'll all have to come back as RA's in 2 years time! VIVA CTYI! Oh by the way Dubs rock and, to anyone who disagrees, im a black belt and you'll feel my wrath!

hey
    guess who?
    minor key world

Oh right now I get you, sorry Grace. According to everybody I've grown but I don't think so. Adam says I have. Anyway, Niamh are you RA Niamh? And Man U Babe who are you ? If you've already answered this elsewhere on the board I'll find it so you don't have to reply.

Man U babe is ME, no less! only jokin, i'm Joanne 'true blue' Doyle! International History, session 1 2001, Biotechnology session 1 2000! Username is cos I wear Man U shirts all the time!Dont start slaggin, I'll e-kick ur ass smile.gif

Advertisement