Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vega - Please Read

Options
  • 16-04-2001 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

Vega,

As a new member to our little board here, you might not be aware of how you're expected to behave. So, let's take a little time to go over it.

Firstly, if you want to discuss something with people - be it the gamecube, the xbox, black and white, whatever - post something relatively intelligent to start off a discussion. You post inflammatory rubbish, I'll delete it. You swear too much or start being childish, I'll delete it. This isn't the playground, it's a discussion forum where you're expected to act in a mature fashion.

When you're in a thread, if you start flaming individuals in an insulting or rude fashion, I'll delete it. If you start spamming threads with meaningless rubbish, I'll delete that too.

If you continue to do these things in a consistent, annoying fashion, I'll have your account removed.

Thank you for your attention. Have a nice day.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

He wont have to.

I'll put you into our special 12-click program for recovering muppets.

Just play nice and dont act the kid and you'll be fine.

DeVore.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

I've seen the vega posts and I'm highly suspicious that this is not a newbie but someone simply trying to use an account to wind people up on. Every reply, response is targeted in a negative way - check em out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I mis-read the name and thought I was in trouble for a sec there smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Yes well we're keeping an eye on you as well Vagga....

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!
    art is everything and of course nothing and possibly also a sausage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

/me thinks shinji is trying to get back his "most evil dictator" title from monty tongue.gif

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

I dont think Im ready to give that up yet, it stops people from going insane on the AH board......Even if he dose get it back, I'll never change, I'll always be one of the evil few tongue.gif

I'm not saying what Im saying. I'm not saying what I'm thinking. Im not thinking what Im thinking.
    "Then what are you thinking?"
    I think I need a drink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 HAIRY JOE

Shut up shinji I hate you ya dictateing b@sterd!

Joe

Big up to Vega!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Vega

yeah I agre with HAIRY JOE

[You can agree with him all you like, but you don't post terrorist slogans here - Shinji]

Vega

Death to boards.ie!

[This message has been edited by Shinji (edited 17-04-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

/me smells a double login here smile.gif

- Ciaran

Grandpa Joe!! I found the fifth golden ticket!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Vega:
    yeah I agre with HAIRY JOE Upda ra!!!!

Vega
    </font>

Upda ra...what the hell has that got to do with this conversation??? idiot! rolleyes.gif

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by HAIRY JOE:
    Shut up shinji I hate you ya dictateing b@sterd!

Joe

</font>

Wait untill you meet him in irc ffs tongue.gif

UP DA DUBS!! :)

Advertisement