Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reunions and stuff

Options
  • 01-08-2001 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hmmmmmm i havent been online in almost 3 weeks so as soon as i got online today i deleted almost all my emails-including ctyi-reunion list ones and i havemt read whats been written on these boards so sorry if i am repeating questions already asked or anything.
    anyway adam-have you heard anything from caoimhim???i think an email from him may have been a fatality in my email_killing_spree.
    hmmmm apart form that hiya to everyone here that i know and even those of you i dont know-there are a lot of strange ppl here and i think i might go hide for a while. smile.gifsmile.gif
    actually i also meant to ask about any other reunions planned-chloe and eoin told me about the one on the 10th but i cant go-are there any planned for saturdays?cos i think i can go to those.thanx smile.gif

[This message has been edited by littlebopeep (edited 01-08-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I think i may have got an email from him but it cant be that important, because i dont remember it. I dont think anything has been finalised yet, and he hasnt rang me recently, sooo...

A

Advertisement