Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interestingly...

Options
  • 15-07-2001 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

There are 10 Eoins on campus this session (hello other 9) as opposed to the 13 last year. And yet less people are calling me Sven. Which is odd. And scary. And wrong. Or right. I dunno. I had kinda adopted that name. I like my new neck phallic symbols. And my bobbin. And I'll be getting my Boa back soon! Yay!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hey Sven,
    Phallic symbols? feather boas? Did I miss a very important phase in ur life somewhere after the shades and the hat?
    I think you'll fit in fine in the abnormal behaviour group. You have the benefit of the experience.
    Why aren't they calling u Sven? Get ur teacher and ta and ra to call u sven. it'll catch on.
    Hows the session? I think i had more fun this yr than last.
    Though it might because it was my last yr and i had the benefit of being attached to a certain someone for the last week or so. teehee. Send greetings to Ian, Hugh, and anyone else who still cares. (not a lot to consider how many kept in touch.)
    Toodles, Grace.

Hey! Helen's here. She says hi! Um... Neesie said hi too, but that was earlier. I've decided that the dog collar isn't my style and that I'm only going to wear it in school or on certain days. Um... I'd say hi to Hugh, but he's all the way over there and we're in the library being told to be quiet. The ba5tards! Um... anyone have an abnormal behaviour (psychology) question? For a project. Y'know, the whole project. Anyone? Bye. (I wonder will anyone apart from me and Grace and Ian reply to this topic)

I doubt it. Hey Grace! We miss you!!! I'll tell Hugh. Session 2 is kicking as always. Classics is v. good. Anyway...

}:>

Dont talk to me about feather boas...

A

Ohmigod! It's Adam! Our glorious moderator has returned to the land of moderating! Or something! Yay!

• Advertisement

I wanna be in DCU!!!!! Wahhhh. Etc.
    So, my life may or may not be ruined forever depening on how talkative someone is and how often they check their mail. I hate being a teenager. No control over my life, oh the inhumanity.
    No ones explained the feather boa yet.
    oh and asuka, ur the one whos in that picture on the ecomandfriends group.... you like feather boas then?
    toodles.

What picture?

Post it here, or at least a url.

A

I have no idea how to post pictures. Considering you're also a member of aforementioned group, DO IT YOURSELF! I meant that in the nicest way possible.
    Oh and my life isn't ruined after all. And hopefully it'll stay that way. Why don't neesie and helen post?

Wonderful smile.gif Thanks smile.gif

That message was posted before i became a member.

A

I liked the feather boa.

• Advertisement
Advertisement