Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RANT

Options
  • 02-08-2001 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I have to ask. Why are you being so strict? Lately you've been popping up in every topic and telling everyone to stick to the subject and other such. I'm not saying it's wrong it's just... well, it's not normal for you. It's completely different to the old, loving Adam that we loved. Or at least fantasised bout. Often. But enough on that... um... yeah.

That's my rant.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hmmm... i have to say i didnt notice. There are only 2 topics where i would consider myself to have actually attempted to control recently - the 'Cork Sucks!' topic (because i think its an old, ridiculous and unoriginal argument) and the CTYI Memories topic, because we have a good topic going there, and it was being threatened by muppetry and personal feuds (which all our good topics seem to be eventually smile.gif). Im only leaving the Cork topic open as long as there is a reasonable discussion there (ie not pointless flames with no reasons).

As for the fantasies... well... maybe id better not comment wink.gif

A

Apologies...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Adam is high on his admin power.
    ill bring him down 2 earth

*mark waves pic of adam
    then runs away*

omg, Asuka = which adam? ->teh RA?

If it was Adam the RA and he was moderator, would we be here?

Somehow I doubt so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

he is adam fahey

i ate my worm...

Agghhhh that pic seems to be everywhere smile.gif I wasnt an RA, having only stopped going to CTYI last year <sniff>. Adam the RA stole my name, and for that he shall face the ultimate penalty, which culminates in death. I havent worked out what the rest of it is yet, but it will probably involve at least one axe, a bowl of cherries, and a whole lot of tissue paper!

A

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Asuka:
    Adam the RA stole my name, and for that he shall face the ultimate penalty, which culminates in death. I havent worked out what the rest of it is yet, but it will probably involve at least one axe, a bowl of cherries, and a whole lot of tissue paper!

A
    </font>

It's that what you did to your own hand.... when you spilt it open with an axe....?

(wait i've said too much - i must run) :)

lol @ Adam

There were no cherries or tissue paper involved in that...

A

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Asuka:
    Adam the RA stole my name, and for that he shall face the ultimate penalty, which culminates in death. I havent worked out what the rest of it is yet, but it will probably involve at least one axe, a bowl of cherries, and a whole lot of tissue paper!

A
    </font>

well if you really wish to do him harm i seem to remember that caoimhin and luke were interested in setting up a hit squad(they volunteered to kill jack for me as a first assignment if i remember correctly).maybe you could hire them and then you wouldnt have to get your hands dirty. smile.gif

Adam is acting like a dictator in here, lets just say death by firing squad, or my mate Clare's old standby, new ar$eholes with toothpicks!

I think Adam is very nice (of course I'm not talking about the RA you fools). I think, as a result he should marry us all! In a very real and physical way.

I hate having to go to physio. In fact I hate having to have had that BLEEPing injury in the first place! I lay on the road and looked at the stars last night. It was so cool. Stars rock. Stars. Yeah. I hate streetlamps though. Grr!

This is my topic and it has no real ... um... thing. Oh! Point that's it! So I can post what I like! So there!

And don't delete this Adam. I said you were nice!

Bye!

Stars DO rock! I wish you had invited me to join you Sven, so just to be petty I won't invite you to where I'm going this Saturday. Ha.

}:>

Advertisement