Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Census of June 2001

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I'm Ailbhe, obviously the fish one cos the shoeless one just posted before me. I did Astronomy S1 '00 and Aviation Studies S2 '01. I'll be 15 in two weeks so I still have another two years, I'll probably do session 2 again next year cos I enjoyed it so much. I'm about 5'8" and have blondeish hair and blue eyes, I have no wisdom teeth which is fairly odd (no seriously, they x-rayed me and they ain't there) I don't like ketchup because of a traumatic experience as a child also I don't like coleslaw I made a new friend with coleslaw but that's another story. I'm considering world domination but it might just be too much effort. I don't like team sports but I like trampolining

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lordsippa:

Um... DIE!

[This message has been edited by lordsippa (edited 01-07-2001).]
    </font>

HE SAID DIE!!!....omg?

To shoot or not to shoot that is the question....Answer: Fúck it all and just kill the pig.
    =DiE=[NeoSlicers]=

Hi
    I is Hugh (or Hug, Hug-huh,Carpet head or Gandalf).
    Session 1 Media Studies 2000
    Session 2 E-Commerce 2001
    I wear a floppy blue hat, have a Mullet (Yes, a capital m) and haven't been on this board in months...

smile.gif

Hi, i'm Neil McGough, i'm 15
    and i did ecommerce session 1 2001

i'm bout 5'8" and was constantly slagging bob

Hi, i'm Neil McGough, i'm 15
    and i did ecommerce session 1 2001

i'm bout 5'8" and was constantly slagging bob

• Advertisement

i'm serena. (duh. i was never much of one for inventive screen names.) everyone who has ever had a session with me remembers me - i can't help it, that's just how i am! i have fairly short, curly hair that is purple on the ends but growing in light brown. it is now long enough to put in pigtails. (YES!!! woohoo! score!) but i'm also commonly known as the bald girl due to an infamous head shaving incident in 00. i've done

irish literature drama and writing S1 99.
    astronomy S1 00.
    creative writing S2 00.
    international relations S2 01.

i'm now fourteen but i'll be fifteen in a month. i live in california but in about two weeks i'm going to start boarding school in the hardcore ghetto of drogheda. drogheda grammar school. rock on baby. (please someone say they're from drogheda. all i hear about it is knackerhole, knackerhole, knackerhole. to which all i can respond is, try ****ing arcata california.)

i would also like to add that there are two threads solely in my honor... yeah, one of them is called "who hates serena?" but that's cause of phil. he's not CTYI, just a person with some reason to dislike me.(and he claims he was joking. hmm...) fortunately we are now on speaking terms. i think. i hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by serena:
    i'm serena. (duh. i was never much of one for inventive screen names.) everyone who has ever had a session with me remembers me - i can't help it, that's just how i am! i have fairly short, curly hair that is purple on the ends but growing in light brown. it is now long enough to put in pigtails. (YES!!! woohoo! score!) but i'm also commonly known as the bald girl due to an infamous head shaving incident in 00. i've done

irish literature drama and writing S1 99.
    astronomy S1 00.
    creative writing S2 00.
    international relations S2 01.

i'm now fourteen but i'll be fifteen in a month. i live in california but in about two weeks i'm going to start boarding school in the hardcore ghetto of drogheda. drogheda grammar school. rock on baby. (please someone say they're from drogheda. all i hear about it is knackerhole, knackerhole, knackerhole. to which all i can respond is, try ****ing arcata california.)
    </font>

Serena are you serious???? You're going to the GRAMMER!!!! Ekkkk.... I'm from Drogheda - or as near as makes no difference (yayayayay! i'll get to see you). The Grammer is actually a real kip - but Drogheda ain't so bad (wait I lie!!)

Cya!
    Fionnuala :)

it's true, fio. tell me... is there ANYONE at that school who doesn't suck hardcore? i've heard loads about how crap it is, but i'd rather try something new that sucks than keepdoing what i already know sucks. (arcata high school, that is)

There are a few nice people :) What year are you going to join?

• Advertisement

Dont believe a word-Drogheda is a hole! You should have gone to Dublin! smile.gif

will you people stop telling me what a hardcore ghetto drogheda is? this was the only school that could take me on last minute notice and telling me how hard is sucks is not going to make my life any happier. thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

all skools suck when your a freak,
    u just gotta hope this school in drogheda
    has the sort of mindless idiots who will
    hate you from a distance and not with a pair
    of brass knuckles.

You know what the worst thing bout Drogheda is??
    Its full of culchies! frown.gif
    Oh well, at least you're not going into 6th year!

My school is a complete Scanger school. I am the freak of my school. And pretty much everywhere. There's only one reason I don't have my ass kicked daily and that's cause I'm not one of those people who like to have everyone pay attention to the fact they're different. Try to be nice to these people.

Most average people are suprisingly nice when they know they'll see you a lot, so long as your nice to them. Outside of school don't count on many people being all that sound tho.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lordsippa:
    Most average people are suprisingly nice when they know they'll see you a lot, so long as your nice to them. Outside of school don't count on many people being all that sound tho.</font>

dont you remember that car ad? there is no such thing as an average person.

some people are nice, some are not. some are sickeningly clingy and nice people mistake them for nice people. im not sure which they count as.

(Serena, this is kate lorigan. i fed you cookies. i go to school with christine and triona and odharnait and carolyn. its a small school.)

Bybbye, y'all.

kate you are so lucky you go to the greatest school ever. as to being a freak... why can't i just act normal and pretend to fit in? i've done it a thousand times before. with uniforms and hair dyed a normal color, who's going to know?

hmmmm

Peter Coyne

Electronics
    Session 1
    1998 (i think)

I cant remember anyone elses name i knew smile.gif i bearly remember anything actually.

I remember a really smart USian guy called Evan Jesus or something. And a USian girl who was one of the main characters in "fudge" (US tv show). And 2 cork brothers one called Seamus. And a frisbee. And downloading quake from redbrick to play multiplayer. And feathers still on the chicken for dinner. And tripping over the rope guide things that shows you where to queue in the resteraunt (round of applause).

heh smile.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Acous:
    hmmmm

Peter Coyne

Electronics
    Session 1
    1998 (i think)
    </font>

Hmmmm...i think i might remember you - i was in CA.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">[B[
    I cant remember anyone elses name i knew :) i bearly remember anything actually.

I remember a really smart USian guy called Evan Jesus or something. And a USian girl who was one of the main characters in "fudge" (US tv show). And 2 cork brothers one called Seamus. And a frisbee. And downloading quake from redbrick to play multiplayer. And feathers still on the chicken for dinner. And tripping over the rope guide things that shows you where to queue in the resteraunt (round of applause).

heh :)</font>

so CA weren't the only class playing Quake that year. :)

Ah, if i were to write an essay on how much school sucks, i would end up filling the server like the Ecom class of session 1 did. But we're all freaks, so i wont provoke an avalanche of "me toos" or "Thats already been said"s.
    Just hate them all.Dont even tell them u do. Karma will get them

• Advertisement

Put it this way, it could be worse for all of you.

I go to an Opus Day school (big religious catholic cult) where we caught one of the (male) teachers looking at a guys ass!

And its so annoying cus i have to go to mass once a week in school, and i'm an atheist!

I'M FROM DROGHEDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh dear bob!!you're going to the grammar!!!!
    maaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!

this is aideen,btw

drogbog isn't a knackerhole,as such.it has its knackers,alright,but what place hasn't??
    well anywho,smiles is also from drogbog,as are deirdre carolan,muireann mc ginty,sarah mc carthy and some other ctyiers i don't know.

maaaaaaaaaaaaddd!!!!

do you anyone who goes to the grammar who doesn't totally suck? i'm worried about that. something else... people, if you have really good friends in your school, don't slag it off so much -- today i went to my old school, arcata high, to say goodbye. it was the first day of school and all my friends were already discussing classes, teachers, and hot new freshmen... i know i hated the school but now all i can think of is how much i'll miss my friends and the fun i did have. there's this joni mitchell lyric "don't it always seem to go, you don't know what you've got till it's gone..." i don't know. don't listen to me right now. i leave tomorrow and i'm going crazy.

walk on eggshells on my old stomping ground
    yet there's really no one left
    that's hanging around
    isn't that another familiar face?
    too drunk to figure out they're fading away

-serena

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Man U babe:
    You know what the worst thing bout Drogheda is??
    Its full of culchies! frown.gif
    Oh well, at least you're not going into 6th year!
    </font>

it's the biggest fu<king town in the country and jam-packed full of scangers.how the fu<k can it be full of culchies?

but serena-not all of us are scangers and it's not a complete hole(contrary to popular beliefs)
    you'll be fine

Drogheda is full of culchies cos its outside Dublin! Dubs are Dubs and culchies are culchies, and Drogheda isnt part of Dublin. GOT IT?

first of all, aideen, it's the seccond biggest town,
    after thinking about this and thinkking about what a kip drogheda is, it suddenly dawned on me....oh ****e i was born there, at which point i'm gonna stop talking about drogheda.
    as for everyone outside of dublin being culchies...well... it's just bull**** really. a person living somewhere might be considered a culchie whereas the person next door might not, it has very little to do with geographical location. this can be said, as a person living in cavan, i can clearly see that culchies are dying out.......good.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nlb:
    as for everyone outside of dublin being culchies...well... it's just bull**** really. a person living somewhere might be considered a culchie whereas the person next door might not, it has very little to do with geographical location. this can be said, as a person living in cavan, i can clearly see that culchies are dying out.......good.</font>

No. You're thinking of boggers. Culchies are non dubs, whereas boggers are... well, REAL country folk with their paddycaps (and not for comical value) and ... well, boggerishness. Y'know. Drogheda, being a town, won't have many. Dublin has one or two who still don't realise their in a city. So yeah. But culchies are non-Dubs. And Cavan is a silly place. My "mother" was born there but my sister and myself know we're adopted. No really, we are. Now all we need is evidence. I should add that to my census entry...

didn't u know sven , you're really my b.astard child...

Who are ou nlb? should i know you? you seem to have done sess.2 this year so i probly do. my hands are too shakey to type properly, this is getting annoying.

SHHHHHHep/chloe the happy munchkin (eater) cool.gif

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYY FOR DUBLIN!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Hellooooo my name is Carolyn Power and I did classics session two this year.
    I am fifteen and almost 5ft3; I have short layery brown hair and big brown eyes but I always wore glasses do you probably wouldn't have noticed. Any distinguishing features........hmm.......I laughed quite a bit, I was very sarcastic and I like blueberry muffins. I was nicknamed
    Satan on the course....I was also nicknamed Monica (for my neatness, not my weight) by my roommates, shoeless Ailbhe (hey Ailbh!) and Rachel. Oh yes, once or twice I wore my cool long black coat...I could usually have been seen with my beige one shoulder bag thing......And I always had a packet of spearmint Polos in my bag because spearmint, quite frankly, knocks spots off regular polos.
    Everything else is in my profile!
    And no way am I telling you who it is that I fancy......what do you take me for??!!
    Although Niall Cavney thinks he knows and is completely wrong. tongue.gif

***P.S. I LOVE MUSIC***
    biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by superfreak (edited 01-09-2001).]

Advertisement