Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So how many ppl are playin B&W?

Options
  • 13-04-2001 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Just out of interest, it's been out, what, a week or two, longer on warez, how many ppl are playing in regularly, and will prolly play it multiplayer online? Just lookin for a headcount.

Down here in UL we have me, Jay, Sonic, Gman, Podgeen, Beast and 1 or 2 others playin it.

Dead.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Im playing it rather a lot, only halfway thru the 3rd lvl tho. (my ape 0wns j00 all fs smile.gif )

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Yeah I'm playin it fairly regular... well until I bought T2 today...

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

KILL IT! KILL IT! SEND IT TO HELL!

actually, i liked it at first, got it on release day and played it all weekend. Then I got bored by the needy villagers.

I don't want to tend to them - i want to **** on sheep and drop rocks on people. Is that wrong? Is it?

Eye ham zee Walroos.
    You ham zee Flyhead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I would play it online, but I got tribes2. btw 'cording to lionhead, the villagers for the most part can be ignored.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

To be honest, if my 700mhz athlon, 256mb ram and 32 megs TNT2 cant make that game run right, then im not even going to ****ing bother with it.

No excuse for how badly this game chugs on most PCs.

ThunderingMike Thus conscience does make cowards of us all, And thus the native hue of resolution is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, And enterprises of great pitch and moment, With this regard their current turns away, And lose the name of action... Nows that's a sig.

• Advertisement

Er mike, that BnW or T2 your talking about? BnW runs grand on my p3 550, 128mb ram, ati rage 128mb pro and i only get 20 fps in cs fs....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Lucky you rich, its fked on my pc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

I've only been playing the single player, I tryed online play, spend over a hour trying to get a game, all any1 wanted to do was use the irc chat, no1 wanted to play. So after a hour of trying to get a game i just gave up and went back to single player.

But yeah, i'd defo be up for some online action. Set up a nD b&w clan there ronan smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

was playing it, and enjoying it but my new l33t PC is b0rked. That sort of game is nor normally my cup of tea at all, but I think its quite fun.

The arrival of tribes 2 means its days are numbered, that is as soon as tribes 2 gets another patch or two smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I stopped playing it. It got boring.

I now just play (depending on time) Tribes2, Asherons Call or Freecell. smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I worked fine on my P3 500 12MB banshee 64mb ram. Tribes, though is the most sarewed up game yet to have graced my PC.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

I mostly ignore the villagers , just keep the worshippers fed and thats all ye really need to do.

Just make sure you keep getting more and more villages under your control or youll lose belief and influence.But i suppose yell have to feed them if ye wanna be good smile.gif

Being good sucks smile.gif I dunno if online gaming will be any good , i tried an online game , and it wasnt too impressive ... it was taking ages so after about an hour i just gave up.

Shane - best thing to do is nick LOADS of food from neutral villages and give it to yours, that way you dont have to keep hearing your villagers moan about being hungry and the neutral villagers will be more impressed with food spells biggrin.gif

Advertisement