Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I-WAR (anyone ever played it?)

Options
  • 20-04-2001 3:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

I-WAR 2 is on the way, the origional was one of the best space combat sims ever (and one of the hardest!).

Has anyone played it? If you have have you gotten past the third (I think) mission where you have to retrieve a Mirco-gravity space relay?

I played it but could not dock the remote drone with the relay, I kept on crashing the bugger. Once I nearly did it but that was by accident. If you have done it, then tell me how so I can finish the game before I buy I-WAR 2 (also called Independance war).

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I have it, played it for a while and left it. Typical me realy. The amount of games here I never finished. Dearie me.

M

Oh yeah it was very good.

Advertisement