Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantasy Star Online

Options
  • 16-02-2001 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

I've been playing PSO a fair bit over the last few days, and it ROCKS. It's out next week - if you've got a dreamcast, an RPG fixation and a phoneline, grab a copy. It's a lot more fun than any other mmorpg I've seen (the 4-man team system is cool) and generally really well thought out... and GOD, but it looks nice. Makes Shenmue look like Pac-Man. smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Does the 4 man system allow for clans?

Draffodx
    Bring it on!
    ter0004.gif

[This message has been edited by draffodx (edited 17-02-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

20010209l.gif
    cool.gif

[This message has been edited by Steven (edited 17-02-2001).]

nice one biggrin.gif

Draffodx
    It's my way,my way or the highway!
    ter0004.gif

[This message has been edited by draffodx (edited 17-02-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

My mags just evolved into something that looks a bit like a pair of little wings over my shoulders. About bloody time, I've been feeding them high-level items for hours smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

Im buy'n it as soon as I finish Final fantasy 9, Which has to come first Im afraid, hehe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

shinji ,
    what are the characters like?
    do u have to choose form certain characters to play , or is it really detailed and up to the individual how their character will eveolve?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

It's too hard to talk without a keyboard frown.gif great game tho, i'm really enjoying it which is weird cos i dont usually like RPG's but there ya go.

And GOD my mags a fussy little biatch mad.gif

I need to think of a good signature.......

yeh i would be up for a game togethar my name is vyse on the game level 25 so far mag level 51 cant play for a couple of weeks though mocks r startin tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

My name's Qbes (surprise surprise) and i'm a level 17 RAmar (human with kick-áss gun biggrin.gif )

I need to think of a good signature.......

Yeh I am a RAmar aswell got a kickass sniper +6 and a railgun i cant use till i get to level 29

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Lively topic here... anyone want to get together on the server for a game?

Name Shinji (oddly enough wink.gif ), playing a HUmar Level 29 with a level 58 Mag... and a really nice lightsaber smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

jasus im dieing to get this game now

damn game got to level 29 but died in the ruins and some french ***** nicked me cash and railgun.......then screwed up when saving to the vmu so now i am a level 29 with a weak rifle and no cash :MAD:
    BTW i 'll be on tomorrow (Sunday) around 12-2 seeya there?

[This message has been edited by draffodx (edited 10-03-2001).]

will i see anybody there on the titan block 01 - game name:boards.ie
    anyone up for it?

um, not at that hour fella. I usually play Titan/08 in the evenings... there are a pile of industry folk who play in games called "ukgamer" or variants of same. S'quite good, cos we all know each other so there's no bold weapon-stealing smile.gif

YEH THAT WAS JUST COS IT'S SUNDAY
    i do be on-line around 7-8 usually

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

*Bump*

Are there enough players on the boards to organize a get-together some night?

I need to bump up the auld levels (had my 21st last night, some party I tell ya, got my mag langered on Moon Atomizers)

Also, anyone got anything better than a Buster +1 to flog? I've 20k or so in the bank.

I'm up for getting together and spanking some bad guys some evening. Currently level 31.

I'm sure I can sort you with some decent items, although they're probably a bit beyond your ATP stat frown.gif

Advertisement